Thread: Storm8 Games Not Loading

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...

Storm8 Games Not Loading

Anyone else keep getting the "This is an online game and requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again"? I know I have full internet and this screen keeps coming up this morning 9/29.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    I'm able to load the game on wifi and cellular. Is this occurring for all of your games and apps?

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Yes it is. Fantasy Forest Story won't load either. I'm on Android and I do have internet working fine on the phone. I don't know what's going on with this but I did send a ticket to support.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Yes it is. Fantasy Forest Story won't load either. I'm on Android and I do have internet working fine on the phone. I don't know what's going on with this but I did send a ticket to support.
    If you have access to an alternative connection, does it load? The game services are all online.

Occasionally, we receive reports that some ISPs block our games during certain hours (here's the original thread).

Banned
    I'll look into that. Thank you so much Elsa!

Banned
    Hey Elsa, the games are working again. Thank you once again! Can you please lock this thread up :-)