Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Nightclub Owner
    Just got Winter Lily with Stone & Virtue Been wanting that one for a long time and was sad when it was expired. So happy now
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Got my first Atlas and Mythic in two days
    accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    I just got Infinity out of the nest! So happy to have another fighter for Champs.

I got Infinity with Helios and Black Diamond trying for my Trojan.

Executive Chef
    After five+ years of playing Dragon Story I finally got a 44 hour breeding time.... my first Diamond. Now if that's not patience I don't know what is! I kept Atlantis and Honeybee on the den for a solid five weeks, no changing at all and this was the result. I'm very excited to say the least, actually I don't quite believe I've done it.... I haven't even bought the habitat yet. I've looked at that habitat for so long and refused to buy one until I got the Diamond and now that I have it I still have an issue buying the habitat....haha. I think I need to see the egg on the nest before I buy it, there's 25 hours left on my breeding den.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Rhino Keeper
    @Aunty

It seems that you have miscalculated... it will be 5 years in May:
    "Dragon Story is an iOS and Android game developed by Storm8.It was released for iOS on May 18, 2012 and August 8 of the same year for Android."

But it truly is patience What level are you - 200? I got my first diamond I think about level 120-130...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbyn4e View Post
    @Aunty

It seems that you have miscalculated... it will be 5 years in May:
    "Dragon Story is an iOS and Android game developed by Storm8.It was released for iOS on May 18, 2012 and August 8 of the same year for Android."

But it truly is patience What level are you - 200? I got my first diamond I think about level 120-130...
    Yes, I'm sure you're right jbyn4e. I didn't know the time frame for the game exactly. I started playing Farm Story and quickly moved onto some of the other games, so I've been playing seven S8 games or Team Lava as they were called when I started playing for quite a while now.

I'm only level 117, I'm a slow player and divide my time up between all the other games I play.... so I'm not just focused on DS. I like to play at my own pace. I'm very happy to have finally checked this one off my list. Long coming, comes at last. Feels good
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nightclub Owner
    I bred two new-to-me dragons this week, Charisma and Fates
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    As a fan of Alice in Wonderland, I've always wanted Cheshire. In attempts to get him, I got Big Bad a couple months ago and the Red Queen a few weeks ago. This week I finally got him! Really liking my fairytale habitat now.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    It's been a long time since anyone posted here. Well, I'd like to brag about getting my first Virgo dragon - proud parents Capricorn and Gemini. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    I've been very lucky with Diamond types. I've been playing for less than a year, and at level 45 (Pretty sure) I got my first diamond by breeding Lunar Ram and Ranger, basically your four-colour strategy. After that Crusaders and Quetzals in quick succession, and I managed to double those pretty quickly too, so I had 5 diamonds or diamond -types in about a month. After that Infinity joined the family, and I got that with a Diamond Temple.

Diamond Temple became my best friend in 2017 when I used it and got 2 Achilles and Anubis and another Diamond. Another DT purchase and I got 2 Gold Dragons, a Ridgeback, cause it was new and shiny, lol, and 2 more Crusaders as fails for Ridgeback. Just recently I threw Diamond and Light into the den and got Angel after about 5 tries (lots of Light dragons) and a Diamond and Rainbow combo, on spec, gave me Diamond Prism. I was delighted by that happy accident. Putting Pinata and Mythic together gave me my Third Diamond.

So I feel very fortunate. I have not spent any gold on buying dragons, only on boosted breeding and the DT. I'm at level 132 now.