Page 90 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Small question:
    I used a light dragon and a flower dragon for breeding and got 21 hours ,the only Dragon which comes out is an expired one .So what will I get?Is there any other dragon which has the same time ?DS wiki shows no dragon up with green,pink white in the pool for 21 hours .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    Small question:
    I used a light dragon and a flower dragon for breeding and got 21 hours ,the only Dragon which comes out is an expired one .So what will I get?Is there any other dragon which has the same time ?DS wiki shows no dragon up with green,pink white in the pool for 21 hours .
    You got a snowman!!

I use both but lately, I have cut down on the base type alternatives bc I believe they carry more variables because of splitting colors. For example, (but please do not quote me because I have been out of the game for awhile) dawn tree-yellow, raven- blue, Night elf-white
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    My little theory...

Is it easier to breed rarer dragons with non-standard (couldn't think of the right word) base types?

For example, you are trying for pansy (pink and green)
    Is there a better chance at breeding it using black swan+dawntree rather than plain old virtue+forest?

I can not try this because I have no base type alternatives(dawntree, hammerhead, black swan, kitsune, night elf, raven etc...)Hopefully, some has tried/can try this out!
    Scarletfyr

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure neither Dawntree or Raven split on the breeding den, they stay green or black.(so black split of course ). Sadly they don't have any better chances of rare or super rare breeds, in my experience.
    Last edited by Annica5; 12-07-14 at 02:12 AM.

I had something totally odd happen. I. Was breeding Red Queen(fairytale) with Dark Night (black diamond) trying for Hook and go 23 hours but instead. Of night I got bat. Pretty weird??
    Scarletfyr

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    I had something totally odd happen. I. Was breeding Red Queen(fairytale) with Dark Night (black diamond) trying for Hook and go 23 hours but instead. Of night I got bat. Pretty weird??
    That is weird, to go from a 23 hr to 9 hr dragon.
    Congrats on your bat though, I would have much preferred it over night anyday!!

Edit: is dark night the name of your black diamond? There is no dark night dragon.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-07-14 at 04:19 PM.

Some 'Super Rares' more common than the new 'Rare' dragons!?

Not sure if I am the only one that is experiencing this, however, I have been trying for some of the new and old Rare dragons lately and seem to having much more luck with the Super Rares that I already have! ie;

Attempting Bubble (Breeding Water & Kitsune)
    3 Blue Moon Fails (Super Rare)
    1 Goodwitch Fail (Super Rare)

Attempting Thanksgiving, Gingerbread & Holly (Breeding Fuzzy & Fire)
    3 Landworm Fails (Super Rare)

Whilst attempting the above combinations I am also not getting any where near any of the Super Rares that I don't have. Has anyone else been noticing this? It seems as though TL or the game are more likely to produce SR dragons that you already have that the R dragons you don't?

Note: Still have none of the four above Rare dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Diamond and Divine - 33 possible outcomes, Holly, Landworm, Snowman, Paradise, Planet, Titan, Lorekeeper, Thanksgiving, Flower, Pansy, Lacewing, Origami, Pixie, Twilight, Anubis, Angel, Unicorn, Gingerbread are possible outcomes I don't have yet. I certainly would not mind some of those as fails. Also if am trying for all of them, I don't have to keep deciding if I wasted enough time trying for Twilight, should I be trying for Gingerbread?

So far I didn't get twilight, but it appears I got Holly (8 hour egg with a picture of holly).

Just bred Diamond with Eagle + Serpent

Executive Chef
    Can anyone suggest a combo with a truckload of outcomes? I don't have divine as above^but I have a few other things. I just want some new random fails. Anything really (preferably with pinks/blacks)