Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    At least u knew for sure u can get it. I almost gave up because the idea of removed Quetzal. Im glad i didnt and im glad i shared the combo. Im so happy for u, bel!
    Thanks. I wouldn't have thought of it if it wasn't for you. I was going to use diamond and crusader but was worried about loads of crusader fails so was put of trying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Omgomg! Congrats! Why good things only come after u decide to give up? Guess its the mystery of life. 4 hrs? U have a lot of patience!
    I got a Black Swan while trying to get a Mask.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Just bred night elf/unicorn and got 44 hours. If I thought it was angel I would be happy but 90% sure it's crusader. On my island, it seems like whenever pink splits and contributes only one element, 90% of the time it is red rather than white.
    Quoting myself because I was wrong and OMG it's an angel! Sitting in my nest now, yay! Angel was my most coveted dragon when I first started playing on New Dawn before being distracted by pinks and blacks, and now I finally have it and can clear that "diamond of light" goal which has been in my game forever once it hatches. Next diamond hybrid target, mercury!

Also have to laugh that I have another planet brewing in my den, will be my third along with three goblins, and two black swans, all "super rares" I got with black and pink combos, while I can never get that "rare" mask.

Fashion Designer
    Sorry to ask an "old"question. But could someone be kind enough to tell me how to breed a royal dragon ? I cant find the thread
    Tyvm

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    Sorry to ask an "old"question. But could someone be kind enough to tell me how to breed a royal dragon ? I cant find the thread
    Tyvm
    Royal is purple/ yellow so it could be obtain with all those colours mix like peacock, genie, trickster etc. Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Just wanna ask you guys if you having problem with the battle calculator on my iOS??

Seems gone now!!

Do you have the same problem.

I can only check it on my laptop..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Quoting myself because I was wrong and OMG it's an angel! Sitting in my nest now, yay! Angel was my most coveted dragon when I first started playing on New Dawn before being distracted by pinks and blacks, and now I finally have it and can clear that "diamond of light" goal which has been in my game forever once it hatches. Next diamond hybrid target, mercury!

Also have to laugh that I have another planet brewing in my den, will be my third along with three goblins, and two black swans, all "super rares" I got with black and pink combos, while I can never get that "rare" mask.
    Congrats.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    Just wanna ask you guys if you having problem with the battle calculator on my iOS??

Seems gone now!!

Do you have the same problem.

I can only check it on my laptop..
    I have just checked mine and it is fine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have just checked mine and it is fine.
    Hey what's breeding calculator on ios ??? Tell me belbar plz

Executive Chef
    Sent you a private message.