Page 75 of 119 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Well, it won't be another Winter - 20 hours means Sagittarius, Troll....or a breeding classic: Island! I don't have the former 2 and i'm quite sure i won't have any of them in 20 hours either....

You are so funny. You always quote yourself!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    You are so funny. You always quote yourself!
    Hehe i'm glad it's amusing you...myself i think it sometimes helps putting a post in...hmm...maybe context is the word...perhaps make someone who reads it not think "huh, what the... is he rambling about?" Myself i rarely have the patience to scroll back through pages to see what started a conversation....but i am a lazy bum ofc

Executive Chef
    Hehe i'm glad it's amusing you...myself i think it sometimes helps putting a post in...hmm...maybe context is the word...perhaps make someone who reads it not think "huh, what the... is he rambling about?" Myself i rarely have the patience to scroll back through pages to see what started a conversation....but i am a lazy bum ofc
    Oh I quote myself too! Glad I'm not alone

Executive Chef
    Hey chalupa, quoting myself some more here, might improve on your friday which i hope is already an amazing one!

Well, it won't be another Winter - 20 hours means Sagittarius, Troll....or a breeding classic: Island! I don't have the former 2 and i'm quite sure i won't have any of them in 20 hours either....
    Sure enough, got me an Island dragon....which made me switch dragons, same color combo but Bride/Capricorn instead, and when i got 10 hour incubation i was convinced i'd get one of those fantastic Fruitfuls - but, amazingly enough i got a Music dragon! No fun color combo, no fun rank, but still a dragon i didn't have....HALLELUJA!

Executive Chef
    Finally got another zodiac hybrid, an easy one, Sagittarius by breeding Leo/Capricorn. I will keep trying every now and then to get more zodiac hybrids.

The one dragon type I am missing is a green/black element. Other than Jade I have no dragons with green/black elements. I've been trying to breed one but I mostly get Poison fails and that really ties up the nesting time. Any suggestions?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Finally got another zodiac hybrid, an easy one, Sagittarius by breeding Leo/Capricorn. I will keep trying every now and then to get more zodiac hybrids.

The one dragon type I am missing is a green/black element. Other than Jade I have no dragons with green/black elements. I've been trying to breed one but I mostly get Poison fails and that really ties up the nesting time. Any suggestions?
    Hi Zummat congrats I am happy for u 👍👍👍👍 I am having troll and jade and I got mine troll with night/quetzal in my 2nd try but about few months ago lol😜😜

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hi Zummat congrats I am happy for u �������� I am having troll and jade and I got mine troll with night/quetzal in my 2nd try but about few months ago lol����
    Thanks buttabdullah I will try that combo.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got a Crusader, after 7 minutes of trying I've tried for so long before but was never able to get it, and I finally did it!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PineapplePigeon View Post
    Finally got a Crusader, after 7 minutes of trying I've tried for so long before but was never able to get it, and I finally did it!!!!
    Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Hey chalupa, quoting myself some more here, might improve on your friday which i hope is already an amazing one!

Sure enough, got me an Island dragon....which made me switch dragons, same color combo but Bride/Capricorn instead, and when i got 10 hour incubation i was convinced i'd get one of those fantastic Fruitfuls - but, amazingly enough i got a Music dragon! No fun color combo, no fun rank, but still a dragon i didn't have....HALLELUJA!
    Next up, using Bride Capricorn, i got another Music dragon - again it seems like once you've gotten a dragon it's easier getting it again, i guess i'm to expect many more Music's from now on if purple/yellow is involved in breeding.... I do like the breeding system idea, but it's a very discouraging system - i imagine that if speedbreeding it is more productive and generates more nice results ofc, but the way it works without using gold just turns me more and more away from ever spending money on this game - but if they had balanced it differently, who knows....

Anyway, i continued the same use of colors, and got another Island, not surprised.... Next i switched to other dragons of same colors, and with Libra/White Rose i decided to spend gold on boosting (lol i know i'm stupid and that the boosting rarely gives an actual boost to results) and i just got an incubation time of 8 hours.

So, i will get from my 12 gold either a "rare" Fairy or the common Fuzzy or Genie - all dragons i already have - the fun just never ends....and more sadly it seems my stubborness doesn't either....