Page 56 of 119 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    No, of course there was no headwear dinner for me, it was another Island dragon as expected.... That dragon is now in nest, and i put Quetzal/Night back in breeding den for a 5th try, and guess what - i'll be getting another Island dragon too! Yup, 20 hour cooldown - it could be a Troll dragon, but...not quite likely, if i put it that way.....
    Nope, no Troll - no joy... Island is on nest, and once again i put Quetzal/Night in breeding den.

This time it turned out more interesting - the event Free Boosted Breeding event that just started is probably what helped giving a 19 hour cooldown, which means Hunter dragon - very nice, one i didn't have! Normally i never get anything nice from Boosted Breeding, it's usually just a way of wasting gold for me, but during these events i think they better odds without telling - results from Free Boosted Breeding are much better than from the ordinary one, at least for me!
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Nope, no Troll - no joy... Island is on nest, and once again i put Quetzal/Night in breeding den.

This time it turned out more interesting - the event Free Boosted Breeding event that just started is probably what helped giving a 19 hour cooldown, which means Hunter dragon - very nice, one i didn't have! Normally i never get anything nice from Boosted Breeding, it's usually just a way of wasting gold for me, but during these events i think they better odds without telling - results from Free Boosted Breeding are much better than from the ordinary one, at least for me!
    Congrats on hunter!!!! Good luck for the free boosted breeding event! Hope you get a lot of new dragons!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by akanksha2001 View Post
    Congrats on hunter!!!! Good luck for the free boosted breeding event! Hope you get a lot of new dragons!!!!!
    Thank you, and it'll be intersting seeing if this was just pure luck or if i can get anything else out of the ordinary from it... Good luck to you also, if you're to breed that is - you were goin on a trip? Well, then have a very nice journey!
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

New Resident
    I got my diamond with aurora + virtue

Executive Chef
    Yay! Good for you!

Executive Chef
    @MakJulos: Atleast 10 hours ain't that bad... Hope you breed a nice one soon! Beside the Quetzal that I got yesterday (after 500+ fails) I haven't bred any nice ones in weeks... Al the limiteds had passed me by... And I wonder if I should even try anymore...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    @MakJulos: Atleast 10 hours ain't that bad... Hope you breed a nice one soon! Beside the Quetzal that I got yesterday (after 500+ fails) I haven't bred any nice ones in weeks... Al the limiteds had passed me by... And I wonder if I should even try anymore...
    Yeah you're right, a 10 hour fail isn't that bad, it's when you've gotten a bunch of those it gets annoying hehe... But, this boosted breeding event has been better for me than for many other, i think i got quite lucky, so even a bunch of Corals or the fact that i got a disappointing extra Crusader 44 hour to finish event off with - overall i shouldn't whine much at all! Still not trusting this boosted breeding though, it could be a bit nicer too a few more players imo!

As for your breeding, getting Quetzal is very nice, but it stinks that you haven't gotten any other new types for so long - time for your luck to turn! Fingers crossed!
    Last edited by MakJulos; 05-02-14 at 08:30 AM.

New Resident
    Is it possibe to get a diamond dragon on Android?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sware28 View Post
    Is it possibe to get a diamond dragon on Android?
    Lol!!!!! Ofcourse all dragons u can breed on android also.The dragons u can see in your shop u can breed then all

New Resident
    Hey Guys, Need Combos for Diamond Dragon Please , Help me out! :S