Page 51 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Nice ones: Cherry Blossom,Goblin,Bubble, Mercury, Lacewing,Origami, Anubis, Moon, Angel,Unicorn, Dark Angel, Goodwitch.
    Ewww ones:Athletic, Charm, Titan,Laserlight, Love,Coral,Winter, Wizard, Hypnotic, Luck
    Good luck!
    Ahhh, that's a nice one. Pleasant to know... Thanks a bunch except the Titan! EWwww... Ur right on that one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hello same here I was also trying for unicorn dark angel lacewing and cherry blossom with this combo and got 4 athletic 1 titanic 1 white chocolate and some other fails but no new dragon
    Awww, I understand how you feel. Right now I'm feeling sick in the pit of my stomach just by thinking of Titan . I tried breeding Tiny and Diamond for unicorn, for a month or so? But to no avail, same w/ Diamond and virtue, Diamond and Naga - Nothing worked. Hopefully Mask and Diamond will do the trick for me and Good luck to you. Lets do our best together

Executive Chef
    I have almost left the game and play like once a week just to breed dragons randomly, yesterday I decided to put together my 2 most beautiful fairy-like dragons, Mistmoth and Fairy and got the Diamond dragon! I think it was the first time I breed those two dragons, I wish it will help people who are still trying for Diamond.
    Now I try for Unicorn with Diamond and Kitsune but still no luck, funny that I got my most rare and wanted dragons when I wasn't really trying to get them...

Executive Chef
    This is really soooo frustrated and wired I am breeding Trojan/red queen trying for different dragons but again and again getting 16 hrs charm in den soooo stupid I am really angry now
    1. Charm
    2. Charm
    3. Familiar
    4. Charm again OMG

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am **** sure it is gold hope I also got this knid of fails
    Big Thank you buttabdullah

Executive Chef
    Tried for Quetzal
    Diamond/Forest =26. Must be a Pegasus instead.
    disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I have almost left the game and play like once a week just to breed dragons randomly, yesterday I decided to put together my 2 most beautiful fairy-like dragons, Mistmoth and Fairy and got the Diamond dragon! I think it was the first time I breed those two dragons, I wish it will help people who are still trying for Diamond.
    Now I try for Unicorn with Diamond and Kitsune but still no luck, funny that I got my most rare and wanted dragons when I wasn't really trying to get them...
    Congrats I've been thinking of running that combo, nice to know it was successful for you. I've heard many, who quit playing daily, say they got Diamond easily.. maybe I should quit for a bit too. Good luck for Unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Tried for Quetzal
    disappointing.
    White isn't possible in your combo, so can't be Pegasus. It must be a Dawntree.
    Last edited by Silverisimo; 04-10-14 at 09:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Tried for Quetzal
    disappointing.

Dawntree! Just got it with this combo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverisimo View Post
    Congrats

White isn't possible in your combo, so can't be Pegasus. It must be a Dawntree.
    And so there ya have it! Someone that understands the genetics!

Executive Chef
    Yay!!!! Finally my combo gave me new awesome dragon I am so happy I am breeding red queen/Trojan trying for some awesome dragons like black rose cebrus goblin hook Mardi gras element and medusa dragon and got 8 hrs in den it's turns genie now I breed again and again got 8 hrs guess what it's element yay I am so happy I finally got element