Page 50 of 119 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Just breed Diamond with Forest. It may take a few hundred times but the forest fails are only about 20 seconds to hatch.
    Breeding Quetzal with Diamond/Forest just takes patience, and i've not had enough of that at a couple occasions earlier, too boring so i gave up. Yesterday i decided to give it an hour, crawled up in comfy chair determined to sit there and just breed for one hour - but it only took 10 or so attempts before i got the 32hour cooldown showing....yup, sometimes the randomness is with you instead of against you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Breeding Quetzal with Diamond/Forest just takes patience, and i've not had enough of that at a couple occasions earlier, too boring so i gave up. Yesterday i decided to give it an hour, crawled up in comfy chair determined to sit there and just breed for one hour - but it only took 10 or so attempts before i got the 32hour cooldown showing....yup, sometimes the randomness is with you instead of against you!

I spent nearly a whole day on it and never got it with many hundreds of attempts. Then went back to try a few days later and got it within about 40 attempts.

Quetzal is a good one to level up for the arena for more randomness

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I spent nearly a whole day on it and never got it with many hundreds of attempts. Then went back to try a few days later and got it within about 40 attempts.

Quetzal is a good one to level up for the arena for more randomness
    Hmm and I gave up after 10 tries ha ha !
    Will try again,
    The hopeless Blue Moon never came and got tons of winter !

Ok... I'm trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel for so long now. I used Mask and Diamond. However, I got Bluemoon fail instead. I love it the first time. Now I'm getting bombarded by it! So if you want to breed this dragon try Mask and Diamond. If anyone knows how Mask and Diamond splits please I'm all ears. I haven't come across anyone breeding this particular pair. However if you bred this pair b4, let me know ur results.

Executive Chef
    I breed with Angel / Mythic and have 44 hours, what do I get Gold or Angel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    Ok... I'm trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel for so long now. I used Mask and Diamond. However, I got Bluemoon fail instead. I love it the first time. Now I'm getting bombarded by it! So if you want to breed this dragon try Mask and Diamond. If anyone knows how Mask and Diamond splits please I'm all ears. I haven't come across anyone breeding this particular pair. However if you bred this pair b4, let me know ur results.
    Nice ones: Cherry Blossom,Goblin,Bubble, Mercury, Lacewing,Origami, Anubis, Moon, Angel,Unicorn, Dark Angel, Goodwitch.
    Ewww ones:Athletic, Charm, Titan,Laserlight, Love,Coral,Winter, Wizard, Hypnotic, Luck
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    Hello same here I was also trying for unicorn dark angel lacewing and cherry blossom with this combo and got 4 athletic 1 titanic 1 white chocolate and some other fails but no new dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post

I am **** sure it is gold hope I also got this knid of fails

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post

Could also be crusader!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Could also be crusader!
    Yep I forget can be crusader also