Page 16 of 119 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Fashion Designer
    Trying to make quetzal for nether dusts and felt sleepy. Placed night instead of diamond aughhhh 10hrs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Trying to make quetzal for nether dusts and felt sleepy. Placed night instead of diamond aughhhh 10hrs
    Why such a hard work for dust? U can craft as many as u want with few small gems.

Fashion Designer
    Shouldn't mistmoth removed? Why did I get mistmoth? Or is it back to market again?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by finnth12 View Post
    Shouldn't mistmoth removed? Why did I get mistmoth? Or is it back to market again?
    Mistmoth and Quetzal are back with no limited timers.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaster128z View Post
    Mistmoth and Quetzal are back with no limited timers.

Thanks! Yeah, I just checked in the market and it's there.

Oh I have to add my 2 cents due to the fact I run a breeding wall and see what everyone is getting. It has gotten 100x worse! I myself have gotten repeat winters, corals, firestorms, sunrises, and don't get me started on the mists!! Whats wors e is I can't even breed common dragons I don't have!! I just keep getting the same ones over and over and over although I try numerous breeds/ look at what others are trying. it's gotten really ridiculous and yes everyone is beyond frustrated. It's hard enough to deal with 800k + expansions on iOS but then we are forced to deal with nonstop duplicates. For the first time I used gold to get a double nest and I almost think that after that the game turned against me. dragon Story is making it nearly impossible to breed good dragons. And my theory is the game only gives out certain dragons at certain times, if this isn't true, then how come Ill visit like 10 island of neighbors with all the same egg? Seen it happen over and over.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Why such a hard work for dust? U can craft as many as u want with few small gems.
    I would need small gems to get nethers. Super rares gave me big gems which i dont need ::3
    Besides i always fail at breeding new. Atleast this is a sure shot way for a small progress

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    I would need small gems to get nethers. Super rares gave me big gems which i dont need ::3
    Besides i always fail at breeding new. Atleast this is a sure shot way for a small progress
    No comman dragons also give small gems like for nether dust u need to trade coral,charm and many other for purple and for water mist,mindvolt,fairy also

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    No comman dragons also give small gems like for nether dust u need to trade coral,charm and many other for purple and for water mist,mindvolt,fairy also
    Nethers directly not gems? ::3

Host(ess)
    I seem to have hit a thick wall of MIST dragons, too BallerinaGirl9. Guess we have to clear away the Mist before we see a Rainbow. Never could get the Hanukah dragon for the Dragon Mother Quest. *Sigh*

Gemstone dragon is being elusive too. It's hiding somewhere among all of the Islands...dragons that is.

At least DS gives me something fun to do while waiting for mud & paint to dry. No, I'm not being punny saying that; I'm renovating a house. :-)