Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Banned
    Thanks everyone. Maybe a little late for this upcoming tournament but I should have it leveled up for the next one. I am already thinking of the hybrid possibilities. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvrthrne View Post
    I thought it was just me, but I've been noticing the same thing with other players and neighbors. The last time I was able to breed for a dragon that I was trying for was in early November, with the Turkey dragon.

I had been pretty successful before, holding a pattern of selecting the most simple combination, and sticking with the same two dragons until I had success. I was able to get most of the Halloween dragons this way, and many pink and black hybrids through patience and persistence.

However, since November, my luck has been abysmal. The only holiday dragon I've gotten was Hanukkah, and that happened while I was trying for Cerberus.

I bring this up, because I'm seeing others have the same issue, and I'm wondering if the odds have been altered somehow?

Thanks!
    I think it is all random. I just bred my first diamond and I did not use a boosted method. Actually I have a few super rare and rare ones with out ever using boosted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Thanks everyone. Maybe a little late for this upcoming tournament but I should have it leveled up for the next one. I am already thinking of the hybrid possibilities. lol
    Since I got mine just before Xmas I have bred crusader, infinity and quetzal on this account. Have fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Usually, I would agree. From previous experience, there have always been dragons that were really difficult to get, and some that I can't seem to get enough of. I generally either have two strategies, the speed breed, or trying for about 2 weeks straight. When a dragon becomes too difficult, I switch to another, and with a few exceptions (virgo and turquoise, for example) I've usually been able to get most dragons by steady effort.

I generally figure that for our accounts, there are some dragons (which varies per player) that are very difficult to get.

However, starting in early November, (with the previous exception of Hanukkah) I haven't been able to breed any of the new releases. I've been writing that off as a streak of bad luck, which I've had before, but never for this long. I'm starting to get similar feedback from my neighbors, and I've seen similar comments on the forum?

Question Around the Dragon Quartz?

I would love to know if it is still possible to do so with dragons; Diamond Dragon + Dragon Forest? with only 2 possibilities (Dragon Quartz or Dragon forest)?

Executive Chef
    Hmm you used to be able to breed Diamond + Forest, and get either Quetzal or common Forest from it, but it's not working now i'm afraid.

EDIT: I mean, you can only get Forest from that combination now
    Last edited by MakJulos; 01-13-14 at 04:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think it is all random. I just bred my first diamond and I did not use a boosted method. Actually I have a few super rare and rare ones with out ever using boosted.
    Recently my breeding has been boring. Getting a lot of rubbish too !
    If trend continues will have to stop breeding as it is a waste of time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Recently my breeding has been boring. Getting a lot of rubbish too !
    If trend continues will have to stop breeding as it is a waste of time.
    Hi Sumer really my breeding is also become so boring only getting rubbish and my neighbour again and again getting new dragon and I am so jealous

Executive Chef
    Idk if somethings changed but on 7th try Diamond/ Spirit i got 40 hrs. I think its an Anubis!

Executive Chef
    Yep!

Congrats!