Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1184

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I have checked

Athletic and light has total of 12 outcomes(including virtue) and I think it can have minimum of fails if u want good witch and it doesn't have magic in it.
    I'll give that a go , thanks!
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    I'll give that a go , thanks!

My pleasures

Executive Chef
    IKR! I mean why only our luck is stuck with water or bad fails. OK don't give us UR and SR as commons but once in a week or in 15-20 tries can't harm anyone. Let's just leave UR n SR I am not getting even rare ones like Aries. That's just so unfair. Thank u for the luck xo. Wishing u bestest of luck too. May u get our black diamond and any/all dragons u want

P.S:- So I think I should not be wailing so much coz after months of waiting I did get something new and something iI had always wanted. Torchlight and Aether

PPS:- I have this feeling that my luck with Purple types is good. Or is it for pink but no Rapunzel and torchlight are not pink so it has to be purple.

Pps:- I have no idea y I am rambling may be coz I m dying to see what I am gng to get and what I will get next. Anyways I should better sleep now
    I wish luck was spread evenly across all players. I haven't bred a super rare in AGES, the last ones on my nest were from the world event! To be honest, I'm a very impatient person, I don't know how I ever managed to get hooked on these types of games. It's not fun anymore, I guess I just don't want to leave because I know how much of my ??? went into this game. This combo better bring something interesting or it may be goodbye from me...

Edit: I was just looking at Bingoyo's signature, out of all those super rares, I don't have: Seabreeze, Forestfire, Mermaid, Clockwork, Goblin, Scorpion, or Independence. Just wow. I've been playing for so long.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 05-26-15 at 05:13 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    Does anyone know the best combo for GoodWitch , that doesn't have a ton and Ton of fails?
    You could also try virtue x water, 11 fails total, no virtue or magic, longest fail being bubble dragon 26 hrs, but it's still a little bit better than virtue fails, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I wish luck was spread evenly across all players. I haven't bred a super rare in AGES, the last ones on my nest were from the world event! To be honest, I'm a very impatient person, I don't know how I ever managed to get hooked on these types of games. It's not fun anymore, I guess I just don't want to leave because I know how much of my ??? went into this game. This combo better bring something interesting or it may be goodbye from me...

Edit: I was just looking at Bingoyo's signature, out of all those super rares, I don't have: Seabreeze, Forestfire, Mermaid, Clockwork, Goblin, Scorpion, or Independence. Just wow. I've been playing for so long.
    Awww but I agree things like this make games uninteresting. More like a tension.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Trust me: out of the list you just named, I may have 3 of them... So, it's not just you, dear... AND!! I'm as impatient as you are
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Trust me: out of the list you just named, I may have 3 of them... So, it's not just you, dear... AND!! I'm as impatient as you are
    What a coincidence its my case too in the list LP made I have three dragons Goblin,clockwork and scorpion. From Bingoyo's signature I don't have seahorse,mermaid,lightening(since its another IOS only) and independence.

Fashion Designer
    What a coincidence its my case too in the list LP made I have three dragons Goblin,clockwork and scorpion. From Bingoyo's signature I don't have seahorse,mermaid,lightening(since its another IOS only) and independence.
    Just went and checked how many SR dragons I have. Was shocked to see that I have 81 super rare ones (including those from my arctic isles). Didn't realize I had so many and yet still I want more SR ones...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Just went and checked how many SR dragons I have. Was shocked to see that I have 81 super rare ones (including those from my arctic isles). Didn't realize I had so many and yet still I want more SR ones...
    I don't have that many super rates (yes I know coz I have made a list log) but I have more rates.

Rhino Keeper
    I started playing like many others when there were only 5 elements of dragons , fire, water, air, green( idk the name lmao), and light, ( I don't include diamond ).

But back then it was super easy to get the new dragons due to the low amount of fails , back then there wasn't 200+ dragons lol , so don't feel bad because since I've come back to the game I've struggled so
    Much with the new dragons , so we're even
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96