Page 108 of 119 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1184

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Wow that's exciting! I am at first try so let's see what it is though lately its seems that the TL program started believing that my dragons are thirst so most of the time the outcome is of 12 hrs and its always water to quench the thirst of my island though I have assured them that its not water my island needs nor air or fire or forest or genie or mist or magic but they don't listen to me. Lol
    Lol, whenever I tried for a Dark Angel, I always ended up with water fails. Ugh!! I just don't know how some people have managed to breed every single dragon, I'm jealous! Anyway, best of luck with your double diamond combo, hope it brings something new!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Diamond x Infinity=
    #1 - 8hr Cosmic (already had)
    #2 - 9hr Light (already had)
    #3 - 20sec Forest (already had)
    #4 - 33hr Virtue (already had)

I knew that virtue would be here soon
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Lol, whenever I tried for a Dark Angel, I always ended up with water fails. Ugh!! I just don't know how some people have managed to breed every single dragon, I'm jealous! Anyway, best of luck with your double diamond combo, hope it brings something new!

IKR! I mean why only our luck is stuck with water or bad fails. OK don't give us UR and SR as commons but once in a week or in 15-20 tries can't harm anyone. Let's just leave UR n SR I am not getting even rare ones like Aries. That's just so unfair. Thank u for the luck xo. Wishing u bestest of luck too. May u get our black diamond and any/all dragons u want

P.S:- So I think I should not be wailing so much coz after months of waiting I did get something new and something iI had always wanted. Torchlight and Aether

PPS:- I have this feeling that my luck with Purple types is good. Or is it for pink but no Rapunzel and torchlight are not pink so it has to be purple.

Pps:- I have no idea y I am rambling may be coz I m dying to see what I am gng to get and what I will get next. Anyways I should better sleep now

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Diamond x Infinity=
    #1 - 8hr Cosmic (already had)
    #2 - 9hr Light (already had)
    #3 - 20sec Forest (already had)
    #4 - 33hr Virtue (already had)

I knew that virtue would be here soon

And u were dreading it the most. Oh I so wish us next to be the one u want the most. Really praying 4 you

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the best combo for GoodWitch , that doesn't have a ton and Ton of fails?
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

Fashion Designer
    My 3rd attempt in getting big bad or hook dragon ended up in a penumbra. More to come in a day...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    This is not the place to ask my question, but does anyone know if we can donate/trade eggs we already have with neighbors or so??
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    This is not the place to ask my question, but does anyone know if we can donate/trade eggs we already have with neighbors or so??
    I don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Diamond x diamond (lvl 10 & lvl 4)
    First outcome my own personal WATER DRAGON yepiiiii *clapping with foot*
    2nd outcome none other than 12 hrs ( and who can guess the lucky dragon no prize at guess though)
    We will see u right after 12 hrs or few more.
    I got my first Mythic yepiiii *drum rolls*

Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    Does anyone know the best combo for GoodWitch , that doesn't have a ton and Ton of fails?

I have checked

Athletic and light has total of 12 outcomes(including virtue) and I think it can have minimum of fails if u want good witch and it doesn't have magic in it.