Page 107 of 119 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1184

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Tried this combo for a change: fairytale x magma. Got me a new black hybrid Bat Finally a dragon I didn't have. Now I can focus on getting a Cerberus!!!
    Congratulations hun and all the best

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Congratulations hun and all the best
    Thnx dear
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'll do it with you too. Since I'm getting so bored of this game, I figured I should try something to liven it up again.
    Diamond x Infinity=
    #1 - 8hr Cosmic (already had)
    #2 - 9hr Light (already had)

I'm still waiting for the dreaded 33hours to jump out on me!

Wow that's exciting! I am at first try so let's see what it is though lately its seems that the TL program started believing that my dragons are thirst so most of the time the outcome is of 12 hrs and its always water to quench the thirst of my island though I have assured them that its not water my island needs nor air or fire or forest or genie or mist or magic but they don't listen to me. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Quite agree, I find the same , every combo I try gives me repetitive fails , I'm on L122 with a good selections of dragons and somehow with all the new ones coming available it seems to increase the number of unwanted repeats and fails I'm getting
    But heigh ho will carry on for now hoping for someone new and wanted to appear on a nest
    Same here and its not about level I have been experiencing this since a very long time. Its mostly the repitive dragons I'll get and hardly the ones I want. But yes sometimes I get a good dragon randomly even without wanting or trying for iit.

Even after promising myself that I won't check the possible outcomes I have checked and other than water and Gemstone I don't have any dragon of 12 hrs breeding time. There goes my hopes up high touching the sky.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    That's almost the same story for me too and its rare that I get any new or different dragons. What combos u r using? What dragon u r trying for?
    I am using many different combos and I keep changing what I'm going for since I'm getting too frustrated with one so I move on to another. Honestly the ones giving me the most trouble are the red/yellow combos on both accounts all I get are Firestorms it is so irritating. On my second account I got the new Tree Frog on my second try on my first I have like 6/7 life fails but on the bright side of that they are only 3hrs and I just keep trading them so I'm getting closer to being able to craft the Ruby lol. I was trying for the new Disco and got like 5 winter fails. For being on the level that I am on I don't have many dragons that I see on other islands at much lower levels I'm on level 59. I'm just getting very frustrated and thought I would vent here lol

Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I am using many different combos and I keep changing what I'm going for since I'm getting too frustrated with one so I move on to another. Honestly the ones giving me the most trouble are the red/yellow combos on both accounts all I get are Firestorms it is so irritating. On my second account I got the new Tree Frog on my second try on my first I have like 6/7 life fails but on the bright side of that they are only 3hrs and I just keep trading them so I'm getting closer to being able to craft the Ruby lol. I was trying for the new Disco and got like 5 winter fails. For being on the level that I am on I don't have many dragons that I see on other islands at much lower levels I'm on level 59. I'm just getting very frustrated and thought I would vent here lol

OMG! its like I am reading my story. I used to say the same. I have seen Players lower than my level (even now) have many new, good and different dragons than me. My friend who joined very late she had many dragons before me like elements (which I don't have even now). I used to do the same every time different combos. Bit now I am going to stick with one for som time. Did u try to use different levels and also selection of dragon. For example if u r getting same fails using level 9 fire as first dragon of pair and level 7 air as 2nd dragon try to alternate it as 1st dragon to be air and 2nd dragon fire or same dragons of different levels. I have felt it makes difference. I have experienced this few times. Specially when iI got virtue. My sister and friend got virtue 2nd or 3rd try working on same lines.

Diamond x diamond (lvl 10 & lvl 4)
    First outcome my own personal WATER DRAGON yepiiiii *clapping with foot*
    2nd outcome none other than 12 hrs ( and who can guess the lucky dragon no prize at guess though)
    We will see u right after 12 hrs or few more.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    I've been trying to breed any diamond hybrid other than quetzal and crusader for the past month, but all I got was common dragons. I'm impatient so I usually don't stick to one combo for very long. Maybe I should just give up, lol. Good luck with prism!
    Keep at it with Diamond and Quetzal or Crusader. I just got my Infinity this morning.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Keep at it with Diamond and Quetzal or Crusader. I just got my Infinity this morning.
    Congrats! I got infinity w/ diamond x quetzal, but not before I had a quetzal fail. I have been breeding diamond x night for a while now, but no luck so far. This morning I got a penumbra, the 25hr waiting time is making me wanna pull my hair out in frustration, lol.

Anyway, good luck to you too