Page 104 of 119 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1184

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    I cannot understand why no matter what I am breeding all I am getting is fails!!! I haven't gotten any new dragons in over a month and I am breeding continuously. What the heck is up?????
    So I wanted to do an experiment because it seems like all the new player islands I visit have dragons that I cannot get to save my life so I made another account to see if it would work for me but still no all I'm getting is the same old garbage. Is it just me??? Am I some kind of jinx to myself??? And still on the other account same old same old. At this point I'm getting so frustrated that I just may stop playing this game all together!!

Quote Originally Posted by mystctattoo View Post
    So I wanted to do an experiment because it seems like all the new player islands I visit have dragons that I cannot get to save my life so I made another account to see if it would work for me but still no all I'm getting is the same old garbage. Is it just me??? Am I some kind of jinx to myself??? And still on the other account same old same old. At this point I'm getting so frustrated that I just may stop playing this game all together!!
    That's almost the same story for me too and its rare that I get any new or different dragons. What combos u r using? What dragon u r trying for?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Leo x diamond
    1st try. Iridescent
    2nd and 3rd try mist
    4th try. Genie
    5th try. 8hrs in den

5th try genie

6th try. 10hrs in den(I have both Music and Coral)
    Last edited by PrincessCouture2014; 05-20-15 at 10:40 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Ok taking a break from trying for diamond my metal n goodwitch have been breeding none stop for awhile now. .... so im going for gemstones since i have none besides gemstone. So put in him with hunter (black n green) and got a timer of 9 hrs... on my phone the wiki is horroble so any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Ok taking a break from trying for diamond my metal n goodwitch have been breeding none stop for awhile now. .... so im going for gemstones since i have none besides gemstone. So put in him with hunter (black n green) and got a timer of 9 hrs... on my phone the wiki is horroble so any ideas?
    9 hour incubation with Gemstone x Hunter is a Healer (rare) or Celestial (super rare)

Fashion Designer
    As I got 2 fairytales, tried to pair them. Result: welcome cheshire!!! Yay me!!
    Next combo I'm going to try metal and Rainbow Sentinel. Want some black fails or new metal hybrids
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    As I got 2 fairytales, tried to pair them. Result: welcome cheshire!!! Yay me!!
    Next combo I'm going to try metal and Rainbow Sentinel. Want some black fails or new metal hybrids

Wow congratulations and all the best for those fails

Leo x diamond
    1st try. Iridescent
    2nd and 3rd try mist
    4th try. Genie
    5th try. 8hrs in den

5th try genie

6th try. 10hrs in den(I have both Music and Coral) it was Music

7th try. 20hrs in den (magic)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    9 hour incubation with Gemstone x Hunter is a Healer (rare) or Celestial (super rare)
    Thank you, was celestial n i put them back in trying for Jade... got the same guy again

Leo x diamond
    1st try. Iridescent
    2nd and 3rd try mist
    4th try. Genie
    5th try. 8hrs in den

5th try genie

6th try. 10hrs in den(I have both Music and Coral) it was Music

7th try. 20hrs in den (magic)
    8th try was air
    9th try is 8hr(another genie coz when genie is there no one can dare to come)