Page 10 of 119 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Sent you a private message.
    Yeah belbar I got it btw how u send me private msg ???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Yeah belbar I got it btw how u send me private msg ???
    Click Notifications next to your name.

Erm.. I can't get a pink hybrid as hard as try, can anybody give some advice? The elements keep splitting that's the reason

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysmic View Post
    Erm.. I can't get a pink hybrid as hard as try, can anybody give some advice? The elements keep splitting that's the reason
    Hello if u have any diamond hybrid like mercury or gold etc then breed virtue with diamond hybrids they really help to get black and pink hybrids so gud luck I don't have origami bcoz don't have Anubis too lol

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hello if u have any diamond hybrid like mercury or gold etc then breed virtue with diamond hybrids they really help to get black and pink hybrids so gud luck I don't have origami bcoz don't have Anubis too lol
    Thanks for the advice ^^

Banned
    It looks like I will get my first diamond.... bred with Fuzzy and Genie. I have spent months on and off trying for a diamond. Usually, I would try the same combo for a week and then switch off to a different type of combo. I have 44 hours in the den so I am only assuming it is a diamond at this point. I would never have enough gold to buy one so I am quite happy about this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    It looks like I will get my first diamond.... bred with Fuzzy and Genie. I have spent months on and off trying for a diamond. Usually, I would try the same combo for a week and then switch off to a different type of combo. I have 44 hours in the den so I am only assuming it is a diamond at this point. I would never have enough gold to buy one so I am quite happy about this.
    Its a diamond! Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Omg, congraaaaaats! A new baby diamond! U deserve it.

Rhino Keeper

Have the breeding odds changed?

I thought it was just me, but I've been noticing the same thing with other players and neighbors. The last time I was able to breed for a dragon that I was trying for was in early November, with the Turkey dragon.

I had been pretty successful before, holding a pattern of selecting the most simple combination, and sticking with the same two dragons until I had success. I was able to get most of the Halloween dragons this way, and many pink and black hybrids through patience and persistence.

However, since November, my luck has been abysmal. The only holiday dragon I've gotten was Hanukkah, and that happened while I was trying for Cerberus.

I bring this up, because I'm seeing others have the same issue, and I'm wondering if the odds have been altered somehow?

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Congrats. So happy for you.