Page 89 of 119 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cartwrightlass View Post
    How many levels before you can have more than one nest or breeding place?
    Quote Originally Posted by kafeole View Post
    You need 250 gold.
    this is for the second nest, not for breeding den. we can only have 1 den

Fashion Designer
    Decided to try for Skeletal x Frightmare since a) gave me a huge list of dragons I didn't have left and b) had the potential for a Diamond.

First try, ended up with a Night (which I didn't have), 2nd try - Diamond. 44 hours currently in the den. Soooo......

I am not displeased.

Also, very happy since it ended up coming about because of ALL HALLOWEEN DRAGONS. I am so happy.

Executive Chef
    I tried Dark Angel with Devil, hoping for a diamond or landworm or snowman, got 44 hours! I was so happy to finally get a diamond, I'm level 97 and have tried and tried for diamond. My Dark Angel I bought. Turned out to be Crusader, which I didn't even realize was 44 hours, too. So now I have 3 diamond hybrids but no pure diamond. I mean, I'm happy for the hybrids...BUT I NEED A DIAMOND!!! Back to the den we go...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I tried Dark Angel with Devil, hoping for a diamond or landworm or snowman, got 44 hours! I was so happy to finally get a diamond, I'm level 97 and have tried and tried for diamond. My Dark Angel I bought. Turned out to be Crusader, which I didn't even realize was 44 hours, too. So now I have 3 diamond hybrids but no pure diamond. I mean, I'm happy for the hybrids...BUT I NEED A DIAMOND!!! Back to the den we go...
    I got diamond on the second try using familiar and scarecrow trying for God knows what! I know it wasn't diamond for sure because I was soo excited. If you got crusader first go with DA and devil, you're really lucky! It took me 157 tries with fire and diamond, I didn't even think about trying for quetzal!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I got diamond on the second try using familiar and scarecrow trying for God knows what! I know it wasn't diamond for sure because I was soo excited. If you got crusader first go with DA and devil, you're really lucky! It took me 157 tries with fire and diamond, I didn't even think about trying for quetzal!
    I know. I shouldn't complain!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Think you might try with two diamond hybrids? That would also give you a solid shot at other rare dragons and ultra rares like Infinity. If I manage a diamond hybrid (going for Crusader next, seems to be one of the more useful ones in the arena), I think I'll be trying it myself.

Rhino Keeper
    please I need help I've been trying to be the pride dragon rainbow and pink since it came out and I'm having no luck I've been doing rainbow in virtue and rainbow and kite what is the combination to get this dragon it's leaving the store soon and I really want to get it thank you for your help
    Last edited by beaglefamily; 11-28-14 at 06:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beaglefamily View Post
    please I need help I've been trying to be the pride dragon rainbow and pink since it came out and I'm having no luck I've been doing rainbow in virtue and rainbow and kite what is the combination to get this dragon it's leaving the store soon and I really want to get it thank you for your help
    You're breeding the right color combinations, Pride could pop up with any of them. Unfortunately, there is never a guarantee that you'll be able to breed any dragon, so you might not be able to breed it before it leaves the game.

Executive Chef
    My little theory...

Is it easier to breed rarer dragons with non-standard (couldn't think of the right word) base types?

For example, you are trying for pansy (pink and green)
    Is there a better chance at breeding it using black swan+dawntree rather than plain old virtue+forest?

I can not try this because I have no base type alternatives(dawntree, hammerhead, black swan, kitsune, night elf, raven etc...)Hopefully, some has tried/can try this out!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-03-14 at 04:06 PM.

Fashion Designer
    @ LP - for what it's worth, I don"t think so. I've heard that the super rare can be bred with more common at the same rate as with more rare dragons. I haven't had any better lucky trying for Gingerbread with my Kitsune and Dawntree than with my Virtue and Forest.