Page 1 of 119 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Since the last thread reached over 100 pages, here is a new thread.

Dragon Story Game Guide

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Dragon Story Experiments/Theories

Burning to share your theories or organize experiments on how to breed your favorite Dragons? You've come to the right place! With the help of like minded Caretakers and Dragon enthusiasts, you can pool ideas on how to get those elusive, rare Dragons like the infamous Diamond Dragon.

You can also create a Group like this one, which act as mini forums to share your ideas! You can post your Group links in the Fan Links forum!

Joining a group!
    1. Click on Community at the top of the forum.
    2. Click Groups.
    3. Search for existing groups in the search box in the top right corner.
    4. If there's no existing group, you can click Create Group to make a new group!

Please search for an existing group first before you create a new group (spam is bad ;D).
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-02-14 at 08:47 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Gold and charm got me tinsel on my second account ::3

Executive Chef
    Thanks for sharing! Congrats!

Farm Supplier
    Hello, what is best choose to breed Hypnotic Dragon ?
    I tried Light and magic several times.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madooo911 View Post
    If you are iOS try for Ice Age with Winter/Purple. I got like 3 trying.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Rhino Keeper
    I struggle to get holiday dragons no matter what season it may be (just got my 1st Xmas one). I have noticed for the most part that I can't get the dragons I'm trying for with what seems to be most popular combination.

I think I have figured out what works for me (well, so far) & hopefully this could help others who struggle too.

Now I rarely breed the same combo several times in a row. I pick a dragon & jot down the colors. I refer to breeding charts to see what will give me the longest fails & put those 2 colors on the same side. I then make a list of dragon possibilities to breed. Each time I breed, I use a different combination. If I get a dragon I don't have, that is the only time I will repeat that combo. I do not have alot of dragons that work like Diamond, Dawntree, Aether, Angel etc...

It seems that if I use some oddball combos, then I either get my dragon or something I don't have. I did get a few dragons I didn't have trying this method after going crazy going for the Halloween dragons. Here are some of my combos.

Forest + Laserlight =Tusker. Social + Coral=Mistmoth. Laserlight + Fairy=Pegasus. Forest + Owl=Caesar. Laserlight + Parakeet =Reindeer. Don't get me wrong, I do have alot of fails. Still testing this, but thought I would share.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

What could hatch from night+virtue=10 hours?

Executive Chef
    Coral ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by madooo911 View Post
    I got him with Luck + Luck and Leopard + Trickster
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Fashion Designer

breeding problem

this is not really a bug, but it's a problem for sure. i keep getting common dragons ! you will say: well..be patient and you will get some rare/super rares as well. HOWEVER, there are OVER 3 weeks ( soon it will be a month ) since i got something decent. In 3 weeks i got only 1 rare ( a laserlight ) and tons of commons. i know that there is a big possibility to get a common from a breeding combo but i ONLY get commons. It does not matter what combo i use ( i used lots of combos like nightmare and light, mythic and leo, leo and chrome, leo and nano, landworm and valkyrie, skeleton and mirage, avatar and mirage, avatar and super, santa and skeleton, and so on ). I also read that the lvl of the dragon could affect the result ( i don't think this is true but i gave it a try ). So, i tried with epic dragons for about 1 week and a half ( only commons ). Then i tried with lvl 4 dragons ( the results were AGAIN commons ). I also tried different hours for breeding ( sometimes i even put 2 dragons in the den in the middle of the night hoping that i will get at least a rare ). i had a lot of free time in the last weeks so i played DS a lot so imagine how many fails did i get. i really understand that the "luck" factor is important but really?? only 1 darn rare in almost 1 month ? i got enough firestorms to build an army ! i got way 2 many corals, lucks and charms ! i really think there is something wrong with my game ! please do something ! i don't mind to get dragons that i already have, but i am getting tired of those commons ! i usually got 1 rare after 4-5 commons and 1 super-rare / week ( sometimes even 2 ).but know i got 1 rare after more than 20 commons and 0 super-rares.

Page 1 of 119 123451151101 ... LastLast