Page 76 of 119 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Executive Chef
    Yup, White Rose/Libra and paying 12 gold resulted in a common Genie. Next try, same combo, no wasting of gold this time = 20 hour incubation. I don't think anyone would expect this 20 hour dragon to be a Sagittarius or Troll, at least i'm myself pretty sure it's another Island......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hey chalupa, quoting myself some more here, might improve on your friday which i hope is already an amazing one!

Sure enough, got me an Island dragon....which made me switch dragons, same color combo but Bride/Capricorn instead, and when i got 10 hour incubation i was convinced i'd get one of those fantastic Fruitfuls - but, amazingly enough i got a Music dragon! No fun color combo, no fun rank, but still a dragon i didn't have....HALLELUJA!

You crack me up!

Host(ess)
    Need advise.
    I had read that Diamond and Air breed Gold. So I have been trying this combo and get Air. Luckily 2 hour wait only. Tried it about 8 times. Should I be patient and just keep trying? Or should I switch to Diamond and Leopard which has Yellow and white? I appreciate any input. Thanks
    Just as note all my rare and super rare dragons have been bred based on pure randomness. It is the first time I am purposely trying to breed a specific one. I am level 134.

Executive Chef
    Black Diamond + Pride = Patchwork

14 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tyram2012 View Post
    Need advise.
    I had read that Diamond and Air breed Gold. So I have been trying this combo and get Air. Luckily 2 hour wait only. Tried it about 8 times. Should I be patient and just keep trying? Or should I switch to Diamond and Leopard which has Yellow and white? I appreciate any input. Thanks
    Just as note all my rare and super rare dragons have been bred based on pure randomness. It is the first time I am purposely trying to breed a specific one. I am level 134.
    Diamond Breeds are so random. You just have to keep trying.
    I did a Diamond and Elements and got another Diamond.
    Diamond/Diamond gave me Taurus and other breeds including Fire and Forest too.

Fashion Designer
    Need advise.
    I did Diamond and Air..

Look to see what gives the fewest possible combinations..adding light will add more possible scenarios. I've been trying Peacock and Air for like weeks to get a dumb Cosmic or Royal and they wont give it up..keep getting stupid Genie or Peacocks or Tricksters..

Executive Chef
    Need advise.
    I got Gold breeding Diamond/Air. It takes a while, days even. But the only fail is Air, two hours, so that's why I stayed with that combo. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Need advise.
    I'm also trying for Gold using Air + Diamond, but I'm up to 60+ fails. I'm hoping it drops within 100 fails.

You could switch to Leopard + Diamond. You'd have a chance for Gold and Angel - but you'll mainly get another Leopard (14 hour fail), a Sunrise (24 hour fail) or a Griffin (10 hour fail). I guess this would be a decent option if you don't have a Sunrise or Griffin - otherwise you'll get lots of long fails.

Assuming you have two nests - you could try Air + Diamond during the day and then switch to Leopard + Diamond before you go to bed. In the morning you could put the long fail from the overnight breeding in one nest and then start up again with your two-hour Air+Diamond in the other nest.
    Last edited by AJImmer; 07-21-14 at 12:26 AM. Reason: wow...forgot about Sunrise - added it to fails

I just got Gold using Mirage and Diamond, was lucky fail trying for Sparkler.
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kittymur View Post
    I just got Gold using Mirage and Diamond, was lucky fail trying for Sparkler.
    Wow congrats After Infinity, Gold is on my list