Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone give me a good idea how to get Helios Dragon? I have been trying with no luck and since I have been going through my chemo I have nothing but time, but no such luck. Seems like I have tried everything. Anyone have and ideas I can try? Thank You! ������

Rhino Keeper
    I have a 44 hour wait after breeding Santa dragon with Atlantis. Does anyone know what it is?

Host(ess)
    You just got a diamond, congrats!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    I have a 44 hour wait after breeding Santa dragon with Atlantis. Does anyone know what it is?
    It is Diamond Congratulations.

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me what I have breeding right now. I put in fairy and platinum and got 24hr can't work it out from the egg chart
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    Can anyone tell me what I have breeding right now. I put in fairy and platinum and got 24hr can't work it out from the egg chart
    Could be sunrise or bride

Fashion Designer
    I have been breeding a Diamond and Night for probably over a week and have not yet hit a winner, but plenty of water, magic and wizards..

New Resident
    I have a suggestion that has worked for me while breeding. I have a list of 10-15 combinations I want to try. I go down the list so I am not doing the same combination over and over. I still get the usual common dragons alot, but I seem to get the one I want faster than breeding the same two over and over. I spent about two weeks and finally got the diamond with a combination of Cherry Blossom and Planet. In the meantime I got alot of other dragons I didn't have. Anyway this works for me .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Could be sunrise or bride
    It was sunrise
    Just put them back in and got 14hr so guessing Lepard.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    It was sunrise
    Just put them back in and got 14hr so guessing Lepard.
    Might also be mist.. I think the metal in platinum splits to blue and white, and it could combine with the yellow in fairy.