Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Farm Supplier
    I have adopted a little system that seems to be working out for me. I barely breed with single elements. I tend to use hybrids only I believe the more elements are in the den the better outcome you can expect. I never use the same combo more than twice either I think certain combos work with some users and others not. with lacewing some said tiny and diamond 2nd try this didn't help me so I come back and check combos tiny and tiny lacewing first try. winter and diamond reaped success for many on 2nd tries it however didn't for me winter and water first time. I just switch combos all the time and I rotate on a weekly basis to prevent me from getting negative if I don't hit my mark.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been trying a Magnetic + Ice Cream combo for over a week now, with other combos in between. There are 11 different outcomes (4 of which I don't have: Diamond, Goodwitch, Cherry Blossom and Melody) yet I've gotten 7 Winter Dragons so far. ONLY Winter dragons. Come on TL, throw me a bone here and mix it up. Something new would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    I am also just losing limited dragons from Easter dragon till now carnival dragon I didn't got any of them for Easter dragon I tried but didn't got then Mardi gras went on limited and lost so much gold but no Mardi and now carnival on limited and nothing only mists are coming in my way I am so disappointed and sad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I am also just losing limited dragons from Easter dragon till now carnival dragon I didn't got any of them for Easter dragon I tried but didn't got then Mardi gras went on limited and lost so much gold but no Mardi and now carnival on limited and nothing only mists are coming in my way I am so disappointed and sad
    That there's not Mardi Gras and do not Carnival. Since must be somewhere a mistake, I'm sorry, my compassion, and I understand their grief.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    That there's not Mardi Gras and do not Carnival. Since must be somewhere a mistake, I'm sorry, my compassion, and I understand their grief.
    Hope there is so mistake
    I am just going to send TL email for it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SenseiNJ View Post
    I've been trying a Magnetic + Ice Cream combo for over a week now, with other combos in between. There are 11 different outcomes (4 of which I don't have: Diamond, Goodwitch, Cherry Blossom and Melody) yet I've gotten 7 Winter Dragons so far. ONLY Winter dragons. Come on TL, throw me a bone here and mix it up. Something new would be appreciated.
    Thanks for the bone TL. My last 12 hour combo turned out to be a Goodwitch dragon, not a winter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Sure enough - the result turned out to be another "Super Rare" (lol) Atlantis rather than a Rare Aurora, thank you TL...

Next breeding attempt gave a 20 hour cooldown, this means it's a Common Island or a Super Rare Troll - i think i can promise it's not a Troll i'm getting....
    Yup, as expected - Island dragon, no nice Troll surprise ofc. Next attempt with Quetzal/Night combo has given me a 10 hour cooldown which means i'm getting another Coral - yippieeee....not!
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Ok, the Coral egg is in nest and i put Quetzal/Night back in breeding den, this 4th attempt resulted in a 20 hour cooldown so i'll be getting another Island dragon, not very fun. Ofc it could be a Troll dragon, but.....i can safely say that if it's a Troll dragon....then i'll eat my hat!

I have a feeling that this breeding experiment will result in nothing but Island, Coral and Poison dragons, along with a couple Aether and Atlantis - Super Rares that are less than super rare at least for me.... The "Rare" dragons Wizard and Serpent might show up too, i've gotten them before.

I hope i'm wrong but i doubt i'll be getting any of the remaining possible outcomes before i give up on the experimenting...
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Ok, the Coral egg is in nest and i put Quetzal/Night back in breeding den, this 4th attempt resulted in a 20 hour cooldown so i'll be getting another Island dragon, not very fun. Ofc it could be a Troll dragon, but.....i can safely say that if it's a Troll dragon....then i'll eat my hat!
    No, of course there was no headwear dinner for me, it was another Island dragon as expected.... That dragon is now in nest, and i put Quetzal/Night back in breeding den for a 5th try, and guess what - i'll be getting another Island dragon too! Yup, 20 hour cooldown - it could be a Troll dragon, but...not quite likely, if i put it that way.....

Rhino Keeper
    I just got Earth day dragon with diamond and scarecrow, 5hrs.