Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1184

Thread: Dragon Story Breeding Experiments/Theories Part IV

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    Thanks
    You are welcome It's the first dragon I got when I breed diamond x infinity, a little disappointing but at least the wait time is short. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    You are welcome It's the first dragon I got when I breed diamond x infinity, a little disappointing but at least the wait time is short. Good luck!
    I've been chasing prism dragon. With diamond and Infinty I have almost breed all stone dragon hybrids and other good dragons. I usually breed a new Diamond dragon hybrid every 3 months or so but I have been on a dry spell lately : (

Rhino Keeper
    May have already been answered in previous threads but , what is the best combo for diamond ? I've tried for over a year now... Keep getting fails etc etc , so what would be the best combo that doesn't have a lot of fails?? Thanks in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNoOne View Post
    I've been chasing prism dragon. With diamond and Infinty I have almost breed all stone dragon hybrids and other good dragons. I usually breed a new Diamond dragon hybrid every 3 months or so but I have been on a dry spell lately : (
    I've been trying to breed any diamond hybrid other than quetzal and crusader for the past month, but all I got was common dragons. I'm impatient so I usually don't stick to one combo for very long. Maybe I should just give up, lol. Good luck with prism!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bingoyo View Post
    May have already been answered in previous threads but , what is the best combo for diamond ? I've tried for over a year now... Keep getting fails etc etc , so what would be the best combo that doesn't have a lot of fails?? Thanks in advance!
    Metal x Goodwitch has been suggested many times as a good combo. There is a diamond thread which you can find in the first page of the forum. Perhaps some of the other combos suggested by players might also work for you. Good luck!

Leo x diamond 13th try again water. Out of 14 tries I just got one good dragon Aether, 3 water, 3 genie, one air, 2 mist,1 music,1 magic and 1 Iridescent.

Next combo diamond x diamond
    1st try 12 hrs (water of course)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Next combo diamond x diamond
    1st try 12 hrs (water of course)
    I'll do it with you too. Since I'm getting so bored of this game, I figured I should try something to liven it up again.
    Diamond x Infinity=
    #1 - 8hr Cosmic (already had)
    #2 - 9hr Light (already had)

I'm still waiting for the dreaded 33hours to jump out on me!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 05-25-15 at 01:57 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'll do it with you too. Since I'm getting so bored of this game, I figured I should try something to liven it up again.
    Diamond x Infinity=
    #1 - 8hr Cosmic (already had)
    #2 - 9hr Light (already had)

I'm still waiting for the dreaded 33hours to jump out on me!

Quite agree, I find the same , every combo I try gives me repetitive fails , I'm on L122 with a good selections of dragons and somehow with all the new ones coming available it seems to increase the number of unwanted repeats and fails I'm getting
    But heigh ho will carry on for now hoping for someone new and wanted to appear on a nest

Fashion Designer
    Tried this combo for a change: fairytale x magma. Got me a new black hybrid Bat Finally a dragon I didn't have. Now I can focus on getting a Cerberus!!!
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal