Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 1-1-2014

New Resident
    I have said this before and I can only speak on the iOS side...there are things out of TL's control regarding timing. App update submissions were not accepted during the iTunes connect shutdown in Apple's week long holiday which ended Dec 28th, then the iOS team has five business days to review and approve the app. So based on this TL actually did great in getting this update in for today.

Executive Chef
    Love the update, the LTO is cute, bought it on the spot and trying to save up gems to maybe buy it on my second account. Love the chairs and tables, I've been waiting for something in this exact color combination so I got excited when I saw it, prices are decent too, bought several of those and thinking of buying more for my other account. Wall decor balloons are nice too, but with both LTO and new tables all for gems, I don't want to spend more too many gems in one update, if it was for coins I would've bought it. I like the coin fountain of drinks, and the fact that everything is cool blue this update, refreshing from all the red and green that we had for the past month or so.

Rhino Keeper
    agreed with cute tali. blue hue was refreshing for change :-) i got the drinks fountain and will buy wall decor later. lto? umm not sure whether to buy..other stuff ..ok sorts. though i hv lots of gems resting but i think i will wait till the next update. if the next one will be as average then i will come back to think about it :-D
    Last edited by lavanyadhir; 01-02-14 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by subrider View Post
    So why did they wait until new years day to put out the new years party? Now you have to wait until next year to use it. Guess I saved my gems. Happy New Year! Oh yea, countdown cookies. Countdown to what? It is 3 in the afternoon.
    Countdown to the removal of seasonal contents! Wee!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I don't know if I should buy the New Year Party. Does it look worth it? And I'll only have one day to show it until next year.
    I'm buying for sure! In a few days later. Since you never know if they will offer another New Year LTO next year again. And I think it's looks pretty nice too! Though I'm absolutely sure the brown hair girl is the one from the picnic prep deco.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

New Resident
    How good it would be if the LTO do not have the new year wording on it. It would then be a good party deco that could be used all year round...such a pity cause I really like the happy mood and colours but I can't bear to buy it and keep it just for the next new year.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally had something to use my gems on. Love the update. Keep it up! Love the LTO even though its after New Years.

Fashion Designer
    I LOL'd so hard, the countdown cookies are labeled as "breakfast"/under the breakfast tab!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-02-17-26-48-1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	11918

Now THOSE are my kind of cookies!
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Executive Chef
    I think the LTO looks nice too, but I find items that are only relevant for a few days rather pointless to get for so many gems. I hesitate on any 30+ gem item that can't be displayed reasonably for at least two months. Of course this LTO avoidance just leads me to blow my hoarded gems on boxes to get dinky ugly one-square prizes, which is what happened this morning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Like having 3 new recipes......PLZ DO THAT IN BS TL!!!!! It's outrages that you NEVER have new recipes in BS! Guess players are to sit and pick their noses when they master all recipes and have nothing else to do!!!!
    Haha that is soooo true! The day we get a new one my mouth will hang open for days. You know IF that every really happens again. We used to get 2 new recipes every week! Then poof gone.

Executive Chef

Countdown Cookies Counting Down to What?

I was looking closer at the actual cookies that were baked and I DO NOT think it was counting down 2 New Years. Upon closer examination they appear 2 be an Olympic Medal and a paddling device of some sort. It's got me wondering if our next challenge/quest might b geared towards the Olympics since they're the next worldwide event that begins February 6th I think. I might b wrong but I thought I'd just throw that out 4 some consideration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast