Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 1-1-2014

New Resident
    So why did they wait until new years day to put out the new years party? Now you have to wait until next year to use it. Guess I saved my gems. Happy New Year! Oh yea, countdown cookies. Countdown to what? It is 3 in the afternoon.
    Last edited by subrider; 01-01-14 at 01:29 PM.

Exactly!!

I don't know if I should buy the New Year Party. Does it look worth it? And I'll only have one day to show it until next year.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    Got the bubbly fountain, I think it looks good with the ultramodern fountain from the goals last year.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by subrider View Post
    So why did they wait until new years day to put out the new years party? Now you have to wait until next year to use it. Guess I saved my gems. Happy New Year! Oh yea, countdown cookies. Countdown to what? It is 3 in the afternoon.
    Random thoughts...

It takes considerable effort to develop for both Android and for iOS games. The season was shortened between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year by the calendar. This with a Tuesday release being the norm, made for short development/release times. It is hoped by this player we see the Winter themes introduced, and Valentines is short on the release schedule wish list too. Then again they never fully released the Western theme I wanted and I abandoned a lot in July when I was going to quit....

Why does everyone gripe about a free game?

</soapbox>

Executive Chef
    it's not free , they get $1M for it. so u can very well talk about quality for the price lol

New Resident
    I like the bubbly fountain. It's been a long time since we get any floor deco for coins.

New Resident
    Free? Free? What are the gems we buy? Looks like poor planning on their part to try and sell something after the fact. I would have cinsidered it a week ago.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the new update.. I bought Bubbly Fountain.Thanks Team Lava.

Executive Chef
    I don't care what others think I LOVE the new update! Who cares that 2day is actually New Year's Day? I was looking 4 something 2 help inspire me 2 remodel my bistro and this did it. So the big floor item can only b used 4 2day the bubbly fountain can b used 4 any special occasion. The starry night wallpaper is good 4 more occasions then New Years. Y focus on just 1 item. Yes floor tiles were missing and I was disappointed there since I ended up spending gems 2 find some I felt were ok 4 that portion of my bistro but u don't hear me complaining, do u?
    In the end I redecorated my complete bistro, spending quite a few gems, but I also pulled quite a bit out of storage also. I've gotten quite a few compliments on my new look so I'm a happy camper.
    Our update is much better then the one in BS. At least we got 1 that dealt w something current where the 1 in BS was lame and sorry, it was based on icicles and expensive.
    Come next week I'm sure I'll find a way 2 use that wk's update just like I do ea wk. I figure what the heck u gotta take the good w the bad and TL can't always plz everyone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast