Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Gilded Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    The problem is, only the old player will get 5 gold a day in epic form, the rest of us will only get 2.5, the present hab will only support 2 dragon with max 5 gold, so if you put 2 dragons into one hab, you won't get all 5 gold, and everytime you collect the gold, the count down for gold start from the beginning.
    Unless you keep one dragon per hab, but how many hab is allowed on each island.
    I agree with the new treasure habitat only accumulating 5 gold a day it is a bit of a mess.... If I had 2 dragons in one of them I would only evolve both to level 7 and collect every 12 hours..... 2 gold per dragon - 4 gold total (and set a timer on my device)

If you wanted them both epic and not lose any accumulated gold you would need to collect after 4 hours 48 minutes, 1 gold per dragon - 9 hours 36 min, 2 gold per dragon - and I would suggest setting a timer

To prevent losing accumulated gold you would also need both dragons to be at the same level band.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I have exactly 300 gold, so... Ok. I'll spring for this one.

Fashion Designer
    Wow, thanks TL! Didn't expect to see something like this today. I had a gold sale going so I immediately bought enough needed. I do however agree that the gold habitat should hold 10 gold and not 5 since it holds 2 dragons. makes no sense unless they purposely made it so that we'll lose those 5 gold per day unless we collect at certain times each day. Fortunately I have room for two gold habitats so for me it's not a problem at this point but will surely become a bit of an annoyance further on... Anyway, thanks for this wonderful new years present! Happy new year!

Executive Chef
    I bought 120 gold since I have a gold sale today, I'm still a few short of 300, but I'll have them by tomorrow when I collect from my 3 pre-existing gold type dragons. Very clever of TL to clean me out of my hoarded gold with stainglass coming back so I had to buy some. :P A fourth gold giving dragon for $3.99 (considering I got the other ones using only free gold) is still a good deal though.

Executive Chef
    thanks tl has sale so bought 3.99 plus tax on 2 accts

so excited my first gold dragon
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Finally got it after 3 tries using epic itunes and level 1 cc

Add dalexxx for the egg ::3
    Lol!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    Finally got it after 3 tries using epic itunes and level 1 cc

Add dalexxx for the egg ::3
    Can I borrow the Level 1 CC? Mine is Exhausted from battling the Banker And Haven't managed to breed an Epic Itunes. XD
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Rhino Keeper
    Happy to have a very inexpensive treasure dragon...BUT.....Why does the Treasure habitat only allow for 5 gold a day with 2 dragons? It seems SOME player's treasure habitats allow for 10 gold a day!!! What gives?!?!?! Be consistent already! It's stupid!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    Happy to have a very inexpensive treasure dragon...BUT.....Why does the Treasure habitat only allow for 5 gold a day with 2 dragons? It seems SOME player's treasure habitats allow for 10 gold a day!!! What gives?!?!?! Be consistent already! It's stupid!
    I know some players' treasure habitats allow for 10 gold because my lady's treasure habitat does that. TL upgraded the Treasure habitat when the 2nd Treasure Dragon came out (or third one, I forget) and now it's back to 5 gold capacity for new purchases. That's just silly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AzHadz View Post
    I know some players' treasure habitats allow for 10 gold because my lady's treasure habitat does that. TL upgraded the Treasure habitat when the 2nd Treasure Dragon came out (or third one, I forget) and now it's back to 5 gold capacity for new purchases. That's just silly.
    I agree, I have no idea what possessed them to change the habitat before when it made sense to stay at 10 gold, being at 5 gold it just ridiculous.... Unless I'm missing something here? What made them change it...

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast