Page 100 of 150 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1492

Thread: Battle Tournament : Warden Dragon (IOS)

New Resident
    R27 Sagittarius-stuck with this monster for 1.5 days and lost tons of dragons to him, finally my lev1 island took him down! (the reason i chose island because i wanted to get rid of it, too many in my account,thinking of if he cannot beat sagi i will sell it, really not expect it won but he did surprise me! lol, now i can move to r28, another tough round..thank you for who supported me, good luck for anyone still fighting like me!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by larrystorm View Post
    DarkAther I just want to say thank you. I enjoy your positive attitude and your cheering so much. Tournaments wouldn't be the same w/o you. Also your results have helped me a great deal. You are just a wonderful person. Happy New Years to you and your family. xx
    Thanks, larrystorm! I enjoy all my forum friends and would miss all of you too if you weren't here! Happy New Years to you too! Hope you can get rid of the migraine and feel better soon! Great job getting past Valkyrie and I hope the rest of the tournament will be easier for you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linda_aac View Post
    R27 Sagittarius-stuck with this monster for 1.5 days and lost tons of dragons to him, finally my lev1 island took him down! (the reason i chose island because i wanted to get rid of it, too many in my account,thinking of if he cannot beat sagi i will sell it, really not expect it won but he did surprise me! lol, now i can move to r28, another tough round..thank you for who supported me, good luck for anyone still fighting like me!
    That's great news!!! I'm glad you got past it!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    Congrats, midnightmeerkat!
    Thanks darkather, this tournament is going much better for me than previous ones

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I've finished the tournament on one of my games and just beaten dynasty with epic diamond (been trying all day to beat that dynasty)
    Congratulations midnight meerkat what attack did u use to beat dynasty by diamond?

Fashion Designer
    26 mythic beat double rainbow m++m, epic black knight lost bbb

Host(ess)
    So thankful for all of you who post your results! They have helped me so much. I'm glad to say that I have made it to round 28, currently battling prism, but unsuccessfully so far. I don't have quetzal, and my black knight is young and exhausted. Any other ideas for getting past prism? I haven't used any gold so far, and would love to keep it that way. Thanks for the support, everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bzoo19 View Post
    Congratulations midnight meerkat what attack did u use to beat dynasty by diamond?
    I always use bash as the attack method doesn't matter

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bzoo19 View Post
    I've just used dream to beat dynasty.a little bit more to beat him, I have to heal dream so I can use him again.
    I'll try water later. Thanks for the helps
    I never win the tournament. I hope I can make it this time.
    Hang on Buddy. You can do it this time!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by libjigger View Post
    So thankful for all of you who post your results! They have helped me so much. I'm glad to say that I have made it to round 28, currently battling prism, but unsuccessfully so far. I don't have quetzal, and my black knight is young and exhausted. Any other ideas for getting past prism? I haven't used any gold so far, and would love to keep it that way. Thanks for the support, everyone.
    hi... have u tried atlantis? I used him in the past against prism with bb and won.
    hmmm may I ask u how did u beat dynasty? I din't have any champion dragons. I only have diamond and crusader.