Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you spend your gems on?

Farm Supplier

What would you spend your gems on?

I am having a really hard time deciding on what to spend my 430 gems on. What would you recommend and why?

Fashion Designer
    Wizard Schools for the energy.

I would stay far, far away from spending gems on the Royal Manor, as it does nothing. The Fortune Teller is not worth the gems, nor is the Kingdom Inn.

The Harvest Pergola and Reindeer Stable both drop useful items, but the Pergola is all over the map. Sometimes it is eggs and chicken and other times it's feasts, flour and sugar.

Rhino Keeper
    Wizard schools, then one of each fruit tree and if you do not have access to the valentine's plants either the new bush or the gem plant that drops red petals. The rest is up to you.

Farm Supplier
    So wizard school over the barracks?

Executive Chef
    If you feel like you're always running out of energy then wizard school. I sometimes don't bother collecting from mine because I don't know what to use the energy on, but it's useful at the beginning of the day when you're collecting from everything and harvesting crops. The barracks are great when there's a quest using the castle so you have doubled rate of finishing if the quest is in both the keep and the barracks or you can still do separate quests for rewards (and use up stuff like swords which I'm always maxing out on) while your keep is occupied with the goals, but the 2x waiting time for barracks quests is annoying.

Executive Chef
    I bought an apple tree and had my first gold apple before I could bake the second pie. Lucky, I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Wizard Schools all the way, full upgrade them and they are hands down the best thing. Having that extra 20 (18 really) energy made the game so much more enjoyable.

After that an apple tree.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzila View Post
    So wizard school over the barracks?
    Absolutely! I don't know what I'd do without mine.

Banned
    Definitely wizard school. Don't consider the barracks unless you can cook at least 2 feasts per day.

Rhino Keeper
    100% wizard school. I bought a barracks just before the reindeer quest to make the questing part easier, and then there was no questing aspect to that.....
    You will have a source of extra energy a couple of times a day for the rest of your time playing Castle Story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast