Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glimmer Shard/ Fragment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Greselda's castle and a Level 2 Maze Garden are other sources of glimmer shards and fragments.
    Aha!!!! I will take better notice when I collect from her castle.
    Trying to get them to get my maze upgraded to a level 2!!! So that will need to wait

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    Greselda's castle and a Level 2 Maze Garden are other sources of glimmer shards and fragments.
    And.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

New Resident
    Glimmer Gate, Greselda's Castle and The Maze Garden are the three places you can find it. It's so frustrating! They should add more or make like a rock formation or mine to get more more often

Executive Chef
    Babyxboo if you have the Fortune tent, the Glimmer-rock Fortune can be very helpfull: you buy an old log, chop it twice (not more!) sell it, rinse and repeat, infinitely glimmer shards and fragments!

Be sure not to chop the third chop, as the fortune will be finished, and the logs you find in the Woods while expanding can't be sold (after 1 or 2 chops, store them away in a far, far corner of your kingdom).

When does lady Griselda appear in my park?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by piggy77777 View Post
    When does lady Griselda appear in my park?
    When you close the gate and make her drink your special brew to turncoat her
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I havent reached the griselda questline or opened the glimmer gate but i have 5-6 glimmer shards in my inventory...no clue where i got them from..just noticed them randomly just now...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anurulz View Post
    I havent reached the griselda questline or opened the glimmer gate but i have 5-6 glimmer shards in my inventory...no clue where i got them from..just noticed them randomly just now...
    IRC some golems drop them when you open the gate. Also the gate itself drops glimmer stuff.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12