Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Weekly update 12/30/2013

Executive Chef
    I love the dress and the LTO. However the tiara is too big and fits weirdly on my avatar's head.

Fashion Designer
    I really wish the 2014 banner had said "Happy New Year" instead of just "2014", since now we can't use this item the next year or the year after that. Bummer! I am however already excited to see what they have in store for us next week.

Wonder if wel'll get an update today. Or switch back to TTuesday now that the holiday is oover.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Wonder if wel'll get an update today. Or switch back to TTuesday now that the holiday is oover.
    Same here

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Same here. I'm hoping we'll see on today! I'm curious to see what they have planned for us.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. No idea about an update and no teasers. Removal looming over us (although I still haven't received any notifications on my Android tablet). No after Christmas sale.

I truly love this game but I just feel so disappointed lately. I have a ton of stuff in storage but I'm really struggling to redecorate after Christmas (even though I liked the LTO and the items last week). I have my fingers crossed for something awesome.

Executive Chef
    As per usual they will most likely take things that we didn't expect them to, outfits that they put out this year but have no real reason for ripping away from us never to be seen again. Then you go shoot I wish I had ordered one of those and hidden it away. I wish we could do that with food in BS or RS so that it never runs out. But it doesn't work the same way. Looming is such a good word for the waiting in agony not knowing what will stay and what will go until it's too late!

Executive Chef
    I also agree, it's a horrible thing taking items out of the game forever like that. Items should at least be accessable via holiday/special versions.

Executive Chef
    It would be great instead of them removing items they will bring all past removed stuff for 1 month as a last chance

After the month they would be removed and not come back ever

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234