Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekly update 12/30/2013

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    This update is fun to me yes maybe a little more color, but if you played and have any of the art deco items they mix and match perfectly The mistletoe tree makes me laugh. A forgotten item to release over Christmas to late for me to like it enough even for next Christmas if I'm still playing. But other than that just enough satisfactory to me
    I think they are confusing the custom of kissing under mistletoe at Christmastime with kissing someone a the stroke of midnight on New Years.
    It seemed like an od item to me as well.

☆Absolutely LoVe this update!!! Thanks TL! Makes up for the lackluster christmas displays! (^ム^) I bought everything lol! Hope they keep the dress around for awhile... nice edition to everyday items... only thing missing is a manequin that goes with the catalog (hint hint TL)lol ;D Thanks again guys!!!☆

Executive Chef
    I love this New Years update! The catalog is so pretty, though I wish it were a cocktail like the ones from the display. It reminds me of the mannequin from the Prom theme earlier this year. Back to the display, I hate how TL NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER makes any of them smile, there were a few here and there but I can't remember them. I'm happy that at least the girl with the ponytail is excited for 2014 because I know I am! The mirrors are nice, the wallpaper is okay, I love the new cocktail counters and so yeah, that's all I have to say.

I'm bummed that the update wasn't any bigger, New Years is usually a big bash! I was expecting sales, at least two new catalogs, cheaper coin items (because seriously the prices for avatar items are ridiculous!) and just a big party... not a cocktail bar. The cocktail bar is nice but it would have been better if there was a matching dance floor and DJ.

Executive Chef
    Not my cup of tea this update.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

I love the new display after so many boring updates finaly something i realy like i saw it and got it and only 33 gems soooo pretty 4 girls in one display and dresses its realy one of my favorites! good job so fashionable and fits perfect in my shop.. And i think for the first time ever ill buy my avatar the dress for gems still thinkin' about that... Happy new year

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danit_h View Post
    I love the new display after so many boring updates finaly something i realy like i saw it and got it and only 33 gems soooo pretty 4 girls in one display and dresses its realy one of my favorites! good job so fashionable and fits perfect in my shop.. And i think for the first time ever ill buy my avatar the dress for gems still thinkin' about that... Happy new year
    happy new year
    Last edited by cherryberry9; 12-30-13 at 11:58 PM.
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

The base of the cocktail counter bugs me wish it was centered in the tile instead of off to one side of it. My OCD issue..lol

I like how we got our updates much earlier now. Nice! Though I find this week updates still alright to me only. The LTO looks a bit boring. But I do like the 1 hour catalog. I'm so coins broke now after redecorating my shop yesterday. Can't afford any high coins price items or expanding my shop now. And it's been ages since I last expanded my shop. Time to save up!

It seem like we won't be getting any post Christmas sale now. How about a New Year sale instead with some past LTO and decoration? You know I'm still waiting.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Ok, so basically I ended up also buying the display since I had exactly 33 gems left after buying the dress and thought, heck with it! I'll buy it just for the fun of having a new display. Soooo, this is how I made it work in my boutique and I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. I wish you all a wonderful new years eve tonight!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you TL for letting me earn 4 gems so fast!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast