Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekly update 12/30/2013

I like it well enough. got to get my band back out of storage put the boys away not knowing what our update might be. I like the catalog I also wish the 2014 head piece was for coins. Oh well i'm ready for a party will do some re-decorating tonight..;0

Rhino Keeper
    love it. thank you Team lava

Rhino Keeper
    Apart from the catalogue this update has nothing special. I thought that the LTO belonged in nightclub story. I understand it is new year but I do not want bar in my FS as this might encourage my customers to get drunk in my store and cause chaos. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Executive Chef
    i guess im skipping this one too. i like the party theme but this one definitely isn't worth knocking the gems for the whole week instead of celebrating lol.. and would look boring next to that pink partyglass from the goals and other stuff

Executive Chef
    Hmmm a little boring update. I don't like that everything is black n grey. I like the idea of a bar in my boutique but I'd want it with happy people and not bored people all with black and grey clothes, I want some color so not buying the LTO. I like the new dress because it's fancy but I don't buy it either as I prefer to buy another gem dress that will be removed too.Thanks for giving us 1hour catalogue, it's a quick way to earn 8 gems. Also I love that the updates now come out on Monday!
    Happy New Year everyone!

Fashion Designer
    I really like the little bar scene. Aside from the shoes all being the same (and half of that will get blocked by other stuff anyway), Ithink it is super cute. I've been in a few high end fashion shops during the holidays that offer refreshments, or wine tasting.
    Also, I think I was just getting tired of buying nothing for weeks, when I have been excited to buy stuff from ages now! Those gems just burned a whole in my pocket. well, I still have enough for another display, os if another good one comes along soon, I'm not out of luck.

Doesn't the dress remind you guys a lot of the dress on the manni that came out around prom time?

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the LTO. I enjoy the occasional libation when shopping, and I'm sure my customers will too. I also love black and gray so the update is perfect for me. I do wish the head piece sat a little further back on my avatar's head (and if so, I would buy it). Love the clutch and shoes for coins.

The dress does remind me a little of the prom dress (but again, I love black and own quite a few LBDs so it's different enough for me). I could also go for sparkly tile. I wish TL would make some sparkly tile like the purple Halloween tile from 2011 that actually shimmers.

Alll in all, I"m happy with this update. I just wish TL would give us a big end of the year sale with past LTOs and box items since we got gypped on a Christmas sale.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I really like the little bar scene. Aside from the shoes all being the same (and half of that will get blocked by other stuff anyway), Ithink it is super cute. I've been in a few high end fashion shops during the holidays that offer refreshments, or wine tasting.
    Also, I think I was just getting tired of buying nothing for weeks, when I have been excited to buy stuff from ages now! Those gems just burned a whole in my pocket. well, I still have enough for another display, os if another good one comes along soon, I'm not out of luck.

Doesn't the dress remind you guys a lot of the dress on the manni that came out around prom time?
    Yes, you're right! It does resemble that dress a lot actually. I have to say that I've now changed my mind a bit after taking a closer look at all the new items. I no longer dislike this update as much anymore because the dress makes up for it (I love the slits!!) and I ended up buying it after all. I'm still not that fond about the display though (would've liked to see more colors and some fireworks in it. It is after all New Years Eve tomorrow!) Also, the counters are nice too. All in all, a decent update I'd say. Happy New Year all!! Hope you'll all have a wonderful day tomorrow and a great start of 2014!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lelaina752 View Post
    Alll in all, I"m happy with this update. I just wish TL would give us a big end of the year sale with past LTOs and box items since we got gypped on a Christmas sale.
    I 100% second this wish of yours! Please TL?

This update is fun to me yes maybe a little more color, but if you played and have any of the art deco items they mix and match perfectly The mistletoe tree makes me laugh. A forgotten item to release over Christmas to late for me to like it enough even for next Christmas if I'm still playing. But other than that just enough satisfactory to me

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast