Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekly update 12/30/2013

Executive Chef

Weekly update 12/30/2013

Weekly update is here yay
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Yes, it is! I am still sifting through the new items but it looks like we have new avatar clothing, tables, a LTO and some new wallpaper! Ooo and a 2014 wall decor item ... still looking. No pics yet but I am sure someone will post.

P.S. The avatar dress, shoes and clutch are really pretty and sleek/chic.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Executive Chef
    I love the new years outfit. Not much to say about anything else. I was glad to see some of the items for the closet being for coins instead of gems as the always are so that was nice too.

Executive Chef

Here are some pictures. The new display. The new wallpaper. Art deco mirrors. 2014 banner. Thin cocktail counter.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef

The outfit.

Executive Chef

The catalog.

Fashion Designer
    Bummer.... This update is really not my cup of tea. Don't like a single item(!) Had hoped to see a very gorgeous and sparkling new years display! Also sad about the dress and new years tiara being gem only. IMO there should always be an alternative coin item for the holiday gem items. Most of us celebrates these holidays and so we shouldn't have to be forced to pay real cash to be able to enjoy it in our games as well... This whole Art deco theme isn't my thing though I'm sure some people will like the update.
    Last edited by mjauuuu; 12-30-13 at 02:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for posting photos Isis. Now I have to rearrange my shop so I can fit the LTO.

Executive Chef
    This update is a miss for me.

The girl at the front of the LTO looks all depressed and I really hate her hair, all of them wearing the excact same t-strap shoes just makes it more blah, same for them all wearing grey and black outfits. I like the girl with the ponytail, she's actually smining and has a cute dress, the one behind the counter is nice too with the sparkley outfit, don't like the comb-over of the one in the middle, nor how her stockings ended halfway like leggings. Also the bar scene seems like something that belongs in night club story, so all in all this is another LTO I'm skipping on.

I do like the cool new chic cocktails counters, not sure if I want to spend on counters atm though, maybe later after clearing some of my existing counters, sales are too slow lately. The mirrors and wallpaper are kinda cool, but still not enough coins to go on a shopping spree, after the inflated holiday prices.

I'm glad to see the silver clutch for coins, don't really care for the rest of this catalogue.

I suppose just hope for a nicer update next week.

Rhino Keeper
    I do like this update. The LTO can be used all year round which makes it better value than some of the Christmas LTOs. I like the outfit and the wall decorations. There could have been more decorations and a mannequin.

Wallpaper a bit boring and I wish we had a black and silver sparkly floor tile! But all in all I like it

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast