Thread: ☆question about platforms for certain editions...☆

Question ☆question about platforms for certain editions...☆

☆Hey guys! Was wondering if some android & iphone users could help me out... Im on android, & I have halloween,thanksgiving, & christmas from before-I keep trying to find valentines day and maybe easter... I see nbrs. with cute things from valentines day and am curious if that one was ever even avail. for android or only iphone? and is there an easter edition? I know only iphone has the makeup counter- same situation lol? Thanks for any help satisfying my curiosity! (*^﹏^*) ☆

Hi neighbour, I'm on Android the only v-day version was for ios 2 yrs past this 2014. As far as a spring version we never had one. Most likely what you're seeing is from previous LTO & boxes. You're are correct only ios has the makeup counter and they ever only had one catalog ordering option sense it's release at least 2 yrs back.

BTW hope your felling a little better.

☆Aw thx luv! #^_^# FeelIIIn a bit better... slept most of the day so I will probably be up all night lol! And thats kinda what I thought... I saw the valentines version but all I could find was download for ios... ah well lol... a girl can always hope maybe they will make it avail. someday

Executive Chef
    valentines (and world games) for android never existed...
    halloween'12 is the first one for android.
    for spring there's earth day edition