Thread: Game Character Icons

Fashion Designer

Question Game Character Icons

This may be a silly question, but here goes. I notice there is several different face (character) icons that the players are using, basically how can I change mine? I am using iPad. The game didn't give me a choice at time of signup other than a female/male choice. If this is a Facebook thing, well I don't have or desire a Facebook acct. <~Never gonna happen. Thanks for any help!

If you're referring to the Leaderboard players, those are NPCs that are there to help provide a baseline for your scores. Unfortunately, you cannot change the profile picture displayed there. For reference, if you do connect to Facebook, it will display whichever picture you currently have as your Profile Picture.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If you're referring to the Leaderboard players, those are NPCs that are there to help provide a baseline for your scores. Unfortunately, you cannot change the profile picture displayed there. For reference, if you do connect to Facebook, it will display whichever picture you currently have as your Profile Picture.
    I really wish we could change our picture. I tapped on the guy when I first played the game, but it seemed to ignore it because I'm playing as the girl.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I really wish we could change our picture. I tapped on the guy when I first played the game, but it seemed to ignore it because I'm playing as the girl.
    I tapped on the girl when I first started playing but my icon was the old guy in the hat. I've just checked and it's now the girl.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I tapped on the girl when I first started playing but my icon was the old guy in the hat. I've just checked and it's now the girl.
    An old guy in a hat? You mean "Kevin"?
    And I'm still the girl...
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!