Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 keeps crashing

Rhino Keeper
    Same issues here..I have 2 devices ( iPad first generation 5.1 and itouch 6.1.5 version ).. Playing farm 2 version 1.6.3.. Xmas version was worse so couldn't play that version ...iPad past few months completely un playable ..collecting ...market ...planting ..only lasts a second ..now with login feature I play on itouch ..my itouch crashes alot to..

Specially ...if I get a push notification I get kicked out ..if I go tithe market to try to sell something ..I get kicked out ..it may take literally 10-20 times to get 1 item up for sale ..then I must get out of game and go back in to save ( never has success trying 2 times in a row otherwise my first item for sale will reset to nothing ..)... When I mine ..this really stinks ...I have sbout 80% of the time I will mine ..find gold ..and then kicked out ( this is different then my market kick outs becuase when I mine ..the game doesn't reset ...I actually lose the tool I was using and whst ever I already collected ).. If someone visits me ...I also get kicked out ....
    I really like the game but it's very frustrating to get kicked out and take 1 hr what should be a few taps only ..I'm level 30 on both of my accounts ...

other TL games I don't hsve a problem playing are FS ,bs ,RS, pet hotel ,zoo 2, on iPad .....( DS ,castle ,pet shop Farm 2 constantly crash)... I'm level over 100 or at cap

Other TL games on itouch I don't any problem are pet hotel , zoo 2, bs ,RS ,......dragon crashes every time I do a quest .butbthe rest I can play ).... Castle crashes every five minutes but I still can play ...itouch I'm also at level 100 or max cap on most ...

I do several times a day ..uninstall ..reinstall ..close all apps running in the background ....

Just posting to see hopefully a fix can be done someday with specific examples of the bugs in this game ...

Rhino Keeper
    Forgot to mention ..I'm level 32 on farm 2 on both devices as this is the newest game I played ...

Rhino Keeper
    Read your reviews TL, most of them are about crashes. Get it together. I can't even play anymore, it's too frustrating

Rhino Keeper
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled 20 times. so fed up but I love the game, so try again. Try to sell, Crash, Try to Mine, Crash, Try to Visit, Crash. Move screen too fast, Crash. It is disheartening because I enjoy the game. If you can imagine that. TL is so good, I keep checking to see if better update?

Rhino Keeper
    New update 1.7 version even worse with crashes ..after maybe 300 plus attempts to sell something in the side shop ..only 1 was successful.. Mining still crashes maybe 90% lose both tool and item ... Before 1.7 after 10 Attempts would get 1 thing to sell .now nothing will- just kicks me out ..most delivers also now also kick me out with new update on my itouch 4 th generation ..even collecting crops and milk..bacon.etc. it crashes with any collection including butterflies / moles ..when I buy ..complete crashes ..

I do several times aday uninstall and reinstall ..I always force All games too ..no help with this new version ...level 33 on both accounts ( game won't even open no iPad 1 st generation anymore ..so plying both accounts on itouch 4th.. But now csnt even do that ..storm I'd angela3737 is my main one ...

Hello I have ipod 4th generation. The new update for farm 2 crashes all the time. So I went back to the original version my farm is tbrtyler01. There's nothing wrong with my Internet connection. I reinstall the game everyday all day. I've cleared cookies and cache. I log out of my games. Just about Any move I perform the game crashes. I have reached out to support and the forum. Nothing is working. They more I play the more rewards I lose. Farm 2 is the only game that does this. From reading the reports above mines it appears this problem is very high on ipod 4th generation. Please I have did every reinstall and uninstall ....checked connections...logged off games...you name it I've tried to fix the crashes. Please help. It takes me a half off day just to put one item in the market because of crashes. When I collect from animals the same thing. Basically all attempts to play the game this happens.

Rhino Keeper
    I ply on iPad 2 and everything crashes. I am basically collecting honey everyday and that's it. Too frustrating

Executive Chef
    Agree I only check once or twice a day because every time I do something I crash
    So I just say forget about it and go play another game

iPod 4 gen here
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

New Resident
    My crashing had gotten better but there was still crashing and it was tolerable. Ever since the last update, I'm crashing so much that I can't get anything done, even if I wait a minute or two first. I have lost 3 tools in mining because the last three times I tried mining it crashed. I bet I tried 10 times to add stuff to my store but every single time I get in the store it crashes immediately. This I very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep..with last update unable to us store at all on both iPad 1 and itouch 4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast