Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Farm Story 2 keeps crashing

I know these posts are like 4 years old but I don?t know where else to turn. I have a brand new android tab s2. Sometimes it opens most of the time it doesn?t. Says ?farm story 2 has stopped.? I?ve reunstalled game. I?ve cleared cache. Cleared data. Restarted tablet. Went back to factory setting. It?s the only app on the tablet. I don?t know what else to do I?m very frustrated.

Game crashing - losing progress

Twice today my game has crashed and not picked up anywhere near where I was. I lost progress in the event. I got to 5 and now I am back at 4 and short frostings. This is getting ridiculous. First, I didn't get the gems I purchased and was told it would take days to fix and now I keep losing my place. I am sure that will not be remedied either. I play 2 other games and when something goes wrong, which I know is normal, it is addressed quickly. I just got back to playing after a year off. I am going to stop playing again. Obviously, this game has issues.

Grand Emperor
    Check your connections and device as these are the common factors which causes crashing. Looks like it may be the cause of your purchase issue. Reinstalling your game may help to reduce space and memory. Try the suggestions under sections Connection and Device Performance in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1301035

Merged duplicate thread to existing thread.

Recently switched to android phone at first all storm 8 games I was able to sign into but restaurant story but storm 8 fixed that and that game is all good also bakery story is fine but now my farm story 2 won't open.. I have uninstalled many times and reinstalled no help... Contacted storm 8 but said ticket closed to check forums.. Someone please help.. Only app on my phone that won't open

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that. You can contact Support: support form for an Agent to help you with transferring your games and recovering your farm. Make sure you select "Account Recovery" under category. Get the Agent to assist you if you are switching from iOS to Android.

New Resident
    Hi, I don?t know what to do. Game is crashing after I try to start the app. I have iphone 8. It?s seems that new ios12.0 is a problem. Update completed this nigtht and this problem started. Thank you.

New Resident
    Thank you so much! Your information was very helpful. Have a good one

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345