Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 keeps crashing

Farm Story 2 keeps crashing

I have an ipod touch os version 6.1.5 farm story2 2 1.6.3 game version. I cannot play for more than 10 minutes without the game crashing. It doesn't matter what I am doing. When I go back in after it crashes I have to redo whatever I last did and if I was mining I lose my tool and if I was buying something at the newstand I lost that too. I have been playing for a while and I'm on level 29 but it is getting more and more frustratin. Everytime I see an update for Farm Story 2 I keep hoping that this one will fix my problem but it hasn't. I have the same problem on Farm Story 2 Christmas. Please fix this soon!

New Resident
    I have the same problem.fed up

Have both of you done a fresh install of the game?
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

How do you do that?

Uninstall the game, and reinstall the game. Sometimes a fresh install will fix this.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I have donee that as well, however, that hasn't fixed it. Now, it's getting worse crashing every minute.

If you have a lot of content on your board, let everything in your Farm load first before you start playing.

Please close out other apps running in the background of your device. Please try restarting your device as well. Also, double check to make sure you are on stable connection, try other wifi connections and see if this helps.

If you still experience crashes, please let us know which specific actions seem to cause the crash. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Also the same problems here! After entering the mine, being kicked out, lost my tooling, my gold silver and so on.
    After buying in the store, lost my money, the items bought and the game is set back approx. 30 seconds.It's getting very annoying!! Crashing caused already so much damage by loosing money, lots of gems and articles.
    Going fishing gave the same problems: fishes gone, store empty, set back in time, but no refund or fish back.
    Re-installing makes no difference. I had this problems also in the Halloween version, but not as often as it happens now. It's hardly possible to play a normal way. please do something about this!!!

Rhino Keeper
    It got so bad for me that it wouldn't even load my game, it was crashing at the title intro screen.

New Resident
    Now I have had it!! Everything I touch makes game crash, can,t sell, buy, fish, or deliver or anything else. I give up!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast