Thread: End of year cleanup?

Farm Supplier

End of year cleanup?

Hi! I had heard rumors of an end of year removal of past updates and goal items? Just wanted to know a date...is it at the end of the year or into January? I was caught by surprise and missed out on those deep purple square tables for Halloweeen. Thank-you!

Executive Chef
    I was here last yr and I don't remember 1.i believe the Halloween items that weren't purchased at that sale will b unavailable until next Halloween and furniture usually isn't put back up 4 sale. This yr the sale was only limited floor decor and LTOs. Now if I wrong I hope someone will b "nice 2 me" and correct this 4.us.
    Sorry.
    Happy Holidays

Executive Chef
    it was about january,7. anything that isn't in special edition (halloween, christmas, etc) disappears.
    this time they MAY move things to last years special editions (they already did that in FS) but don't count on it.

Fashion Designer
    They most certainly removed content on January 7th, with only 5 days' warning and no information on what or how far they would go to remove it, meaning both decor and recipes will be up for grabs.

Here's the link for this past removal: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ontent+removal
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Farm Supplier
    Thank-you very very much! I'm trying to buy up what I think I might need!

Rhino Keeper
    Here is a link of an unofficial list of content that MAY be removed. I have referred to this list multiple times and find it VERY useful. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Content/page2

I wish I could find the list for RS content removal.

I was saving up for expansions but decided to decorate my stores to my liking right now, rather than missing out once they announce the removal and not being able to afford what I want.

Nightclub Owner
    I would say this : if you want it, get it now. There are no guarantees.

Hey everyone, first time in the forum...yay I read the list and it was very helpful, but I saw that if you play on
    Android certain items stay in inventory...is this correct, bc I refrained from buying them (I have Android) it would
    blow if they disappeared I'm spending like crazy buying up everything...where's that gem sale!

Executive Chef
    they stay only in that special edition of the game where they were issued (halloween, christmas, valentine, etc). so you may wish to collect all of the games. Items that aren't with any special edition still disappear.

Thank you nky 1111 I have just about all the versions ,including the ios that i mostly play out of...anywho, I prob will be buying up what I
    can til the 7th