Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid boxes that cost 24 gems.

Stupid boxes that cost 24 gems.

Is there any way to turn off the stupid surprise boxes at the bottom of the screen? I have wasted way too many gems on things I did not want to buy because my phone sometimes lags and I hit the screen again because I didn't think it registered. Then next thing I know I've WASTED 24 gems on some musical instrument or what ever. Gems are so hard to come by in the first place that this just infuriates me!

Yup. I've done that, and this time (yes I did it twice) I saved 40gems to expand and accidently hit a 'donut box' --even if I HAD meant to hit a 'box' the laaaaaast one I'd hit would be the DONUT BOX!!!
    I need more room, not a donut menu.

Executive Chef
    Welcome 2 the world of losing gems. B glad uve only lost either 48 or 24 , last wk I lost 95 all at one time when I accidentally hit Cook All Appliances. This happened in Restaurant Story where I have 34 appliances, so yes I cried.
    TL will not chg anything where gems r concerned since that's how they make their money off them.
    The Moderators will suggest u email support@teamlava 4 help and I did the first time was told sorry they wouldn't change it.
    So sorry.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarpie60 View Post
    Is there any way to turn off the stupid surprise boxes at the bottom of the screen? I have wasted way too many gems on things I did not want to buy because my phone sometimes lags and I hit the screen again because I didn't think it registered. Then next thing I know I've WASTED 24 gems on some musical instrument or what ever. Gems are so hard to come by in the first place that this just infuriates me!
    Unfortunately not
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice if at least it would ask for confirmation that you want to spend your gems.

New Resident
    I have lost my gems many times . now I found a safe way .when u leave design, dont stay on 'oven' and 'expand' tab, such as 'wallpaper' is perfect. Then when u hit too quick next time, u only hit a wallpaper, it need comfirmation to buy .
    my poor ENG, hope i can right to express.
    Happy New Year !

Executive Chef
    .. and use the back button on the device instead of [X], as even a tiny miss on [X] can buy an oven slot or finish cooking for gems

Rhino Keeper
    Before you close the design menu tap something in your bakery first. The menu will get dragged down and you can close it without tapping (and therefore buying) something else by mistake~

Rhino Keeper
    Glad I wasn't the only one that did this

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    Glad I wasn't the only one that did this
    Not by a long shot. I've fallen into gem traps over quick-cooking (on multiple MOCHAS for crying out loud), gift boxes and most recently 49 freaking gems for an extra oven slot. Furious doesn't even begin to cover my mood when that happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast