Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To hard to get stars!

Farm Supplier
    Wow. I think you guys are wrong on this one. I think the star progression is just fine. The cases don't take long so they need to stretch out the time you get a star. They can't really fix this without adding more to the cases.

This is a classic teamlava game. It's supposed to be played over the long haul and not in quick bursts. To everyone complaining about this game...don't ever play castle story. It's a great game but the story (which still is not done) will take you a year to finish at least.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with all the other comments here. It takes too much energy to earn a star, compared to the rate of energy recharge, resulting in super-long wait times. I love this game, but am beginning to be very frustrated by it..

I'm with mcwrapper on this point. If it was faster, I'd never get my day job done. This way, I use up energy in the morning, lunch time, and night. I'm enjoying the drawn out nature. That said, a little more variety in the searches would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Duane_nelson; 02-06-14 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoyed the Valentine one, received stars quicker, but it was over really quick.

I've started finishing completed scenes while waiting for more to play. Since you can't carry stars from scene to scene, maybe we can trade left over stars from previous scenes to get more energy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwrapper View Post
    Wow. I think you guys are wrong on this one. I think the star progression is just fine. The cases don't take long so they need to stretch out the time you get a star. They can't really fix this without adding more to the cases.

This is a classic teamlava game. It's supposed to be played over the long haul and not in quick bursts. To everyone complaining about this game...don't ever play castle story. It's a great game but the story (which still is not done) will take you a year to finish at least.
    I downloaded it so the annoying pop up in my other games would stop. Then i deleted it. I have now downloaded the valentines day version again so the pop uo would go away. There is the promise of 3 gems if i just solve case3 but it is such a boring game that not even the three gems is worth it. So again i will be deleting it.

Rhino Keeper
    All of a sudden, in the middle of case #4, I feel like I'm slogging through cases and getting nowhere. Did the point requirements to get stars suddenly change? Do the later cases require more points per scene to get stars? If I go back and finish all the stars in the previous cases, will it be easier to get stars in the later ones? Am I just insane?

<checks some screenshots> Well, I'm not insane... I have screen shots of two different timer scenes (Lucky's Pawn Shop & Subway Terminal) with about the same amount of progress on them (just barely more than 3 stars). Lucky's says 9,084,100 to the fourth star; Subway says 4,145,000 to the fourth star. Likewise, a screenshot of Big Jim's Diner shows that I need 2,343,000 points in order to earn the fourth star (I have just barely more than three). And a screenshot of the Projection Booth shows that I only have slightly more than ONE star, but need 2,321,500 to get the second one.

So the costs are cheaper in some chapters than others. Is this because of a set number on TeamLava's end, or is this because I didn't get all the stars available in the previous cases? Because this isn't fun - I seriously can have entire days of not making progress on a case at all. Going back and getting the stars on the other cases would feel like more of an accomplishment than this lack of getting anywhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123