Thread: Hope I have detailed my question to your satisfaction...

Hope I have detailed my question to your satisfaction...

Hello I played RS several years ago retirement allows more time to play so I am back ... and find I still enjoy the game but do have one question...

First my device Samsung Note 3 model number SGH-I317
    Game version 1.5.5.7.8
    Android 4.3.

Am I correct in my observation that a maximum of 9 customers may be present in my (and others) restaurant at one time and as they leave 9 more enter? I do not remember this to be the case when I played several years ago ... but you know home us old guys are with memory situations

If this situation is normal it seems to me odd ... because peopl would be beter off building and keeping a small 10-12 seat restaurant and limiting the cook devices as well.

The situation to me does not make sense as it would greatly affect the income of TeamLava.

If this is a bug; is it a known one?
    Is my observation correct?
    Have I set up my restaurant incorrectly?

Thanks for keeping the game going for so long many of the games I played no longer exist.

I hope that I wont have to uninstall and redo as I have made several purchases
    (in game) and do not wish to lose them.

Thank you in advance for a prompt reply to this question/observation.

Hal

Executive Chef
    does it matter? as long as your food sells and doesn't pile up and you have 100 smileys you're ok.

actually it used to be 28 customers, but they can't use more than 12-14 tables at the same time anyway

yeah, basically, what nky1111 just said is what im gonna say. as long as you have 100 smileys your fine.
    Please add me on Restaurant Story! My ID is FruitLoopsFarms

Thanks, Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!

Well, I have to have 28 to 30 chairs cuz they fill them up so fast.

I counted and I get a 26 person constant.
    Please add me on Restaurant Story! My ID is FruitLoopsFarms

Thanks, Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!

I am more of a beginner and i get only a few people at a time.........

I've just counted and I got 28 at once. Then they stop entering until one patron leaves the restaurant.