Thread: Storing Reindeer Stable

Rhino Keeper

Storing Reindeer Stable

I am trying to store the stable and it won't let me. I wanted to place it in inventory along with my unfinished Pergola and Glimmerbat thing. Am I going to have have this failed reminder in my kingdom forever?

Executive Chef
    Is it because you never built it, only placed it? I.e. not done the building with 99 wheat, 4 royal beams, 4 royal blocks and 2 builders paste? You need to do this before you can store or sell.

I am the same, I placed it but have not built it, so can't do anything with it. Some time I'll not miss those precious building supplies but until then it'll have to stay.

Nightclub Owner
    I think you have to do the first upgrade in order to store it
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll find a dark corner to hide it in. I will sure think twice before participating in these timed goals after so many failures. I haven't been playing long enough to have stockpiles of supplies and only just now got the barracks.