Thread: What was your favorite "goal" from restaurant story this year? Post here!

Wink What was your favorite "goal" from restaurant story this year? Post here!

What was your favorite Restaurant Story "Goal" this year? POST IT HERE! :-) (I don't consider this "Feedback", so I posted this here in Discussions.)
    Last edited by FruitLoopsFarms; 12-27-13 at 05:41 PM.
    Please add me on Restaurant Story! My ID is FruitLoopsFarms

Thanks, Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!

I enjoyed the Thanksgiving goals, by the way. I thought they were fun :-D
    Please add me on Restaurant Story! My ID is FruitLoopsFarms

Thanks, Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!

Executive Chef
    I loved Gran-grans Summer cruise even though it was way expensive .thats the 1 that really sticks out in my mind, however as far as goal rewards go I liked the Thanksgiving car cuz that can b used anytime.

This was an awesome thread. It'll b interesting 2 c what everyone says.

I like the valentine, Wild West, gran gran, and the cruise ship goals.

Even though im more of a beginner, i like the gran gran goal :-) I think this is a cool thread :-D

Rhino Keeper
    My favorite one was Under the Sea goal. I enjoyed completing that goal and receiving the Mermaid Reef. It looks so nice. I like Restaurant Cruise Ship and Christmas goals. This thread is very interesting because you can share your opinion. Nice. I hope for 2014 we have cool goals and prizes ..
    Last edited by Francys08; 12-29-13 at 08:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Cruise ship goal was my favorite too, it was challenging and the boat bottom fish tank was my favorite prize of the year.

Farm Supplier
    Started playing this game only a month or so ago so I missed out on the Old West goal and am so bummed! Some cool stuff that I missed out on.

Rhino Keeper
    My favorite goal was the Cruise Ship Goal, followed closely by the Carnival Goals. I liked the prizes more in the Carnival, but preferred the tasks and difficulty of the cruise ship. I didn't participate in most of this years goals, because I really didn't understand the way they worked. Had I known that you get beautiful prizes at the end and only get one shot at it, I would have been more active with my participation.

The reason I found this forum is because I couldn't complete one task during the carnival goals. After receiving tips from the more experienced players, I decided to stick around and learn more about the game. I will now participate in all future goals and look forward to reading updates and learning tips while I complete them. It is so much fun to read other players from around the world that share my enthusiasm for these type of games. :-)

Happy New Year!! <3

Yeah, the carnival goal was fun, I also liked the Halloween one. I missed the cruise ship one