Thread: Maximum Customers?

Unregistered

Question Maximum Customers?

Is there a maximum or static amount of customers that will come into the restaurant at any given time online or offline to eat food where too many tables will out weigh customer throughput? Or is it directly correlated to the amount of tables you have available for seating?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there a maximum or static amount of customers that will come into the restaurant at any given time online or offline to eat food where too many tables will out weigh customer throughput? Or is it directly correlated to the amount of tables you have available for seating?
    Ok, 100% happiness is the maximum you can receive, and that is what determines how many customers you get coming into your restaurant at one time. If a customer leaves angry your happiness will drop, but will climb to 100% again as soon as another happy customer leaves. Closing the app doesnt make a difference to it...it will continue to run while you aren't actively playing, which is why some people choose to block their door, to stop customers coming in, whether it is because they have no food ready or they want to stockpile food. You will need between 24 and 30 usuable tables and chairs to keep your customer happiness at 100, but many people have more simply to collect tips on.

Unregistered
    So the effective maximum amount would be percieved to be between 25-30 tables you need in a restaurant and more would serve as useless and will not be generating gold? Or specifically for collecting tips from neighbors.

I have far exceeded the 25-30 table estimate limit and they never all fill up, but I have not turned away any customers as yet either, hence achieving the highest turnover possible of the available food per hour.

I was hoping to understand the mechanic behind the programming involved to how many customers are coded to attend the restaurant. Is it finite or infinite? I guess finite at the ~30 people.

If people wish to see what I'm talking about you can visit my restaurant. esjayp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the effective maximum amount would be percieved to be between 25-30 tables you need in a restaurant and more would serve as useless and will not be generating gold? Or specifically for collecting tips from neighbors.

I have far exceeded the 25-30 table estimate limit and they never all fill up, but I have not turned away any customers as yet either, hence achieving the highest turnover possible of the available food per hour.

I was hoping to understand the mechanic behind the programming involved to how many customers are coded to attend the restaurant. Is it finite or infinite? I guess finite at the ~30 people.

If people wish to see what I'm talking about you can visit my restaurant. esjayp
    Dude, it's not like a giant mystery. It's very simple. And the second poster answered it for you - and then you confirmed it yourself. -_-

TeamLava set the food consumption rate, and this rate allows 24-27 customers (I forgot the exact number, but it's one of them) PER MINUTE to eat at your restaurant at ANY given time. That is the MAX. More tables/chairs than that won't make a difference in the food consumption rate - IT IS SET IN STONE. More tables/chairs are simply for receiving more tips overnight/when you're away from the game, and decor. That's it.

The science is very, very simple. -_-