Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: People have stopped playing

People have stopped playing

I would venture to say more than 1/2 of my neighbors have stopped playing. I am kind of shocked by it actually. Anyone else notice the drop?

New Resident
    yes!! I was just going to start a thread saying the same thing! I'm going to do a neighbor clean out I think. Any active players should post so we can all become neighbors that visit and donate

Half of my neighbors have stopped playing too, that's sad One day I'm going to have to go through them one by one and do some cleaning.

Fashion Designer
    I just dont see this. I see more and more new people every day. I expect alot of turnover. But i see user community as growing, not shrinking

Executive Chef
    Ya, over the last month I've been cleaning out neighbors. I started with 123 people, and I've weeded it down to 62. That's about 50%. People get angry or bored and move along to something else. I can tell you it feels great to know that most of my neighbors are active players. Clean and organized! There's still a few I've got my eye on, tho.

New Resident
    I have 92 neighbors after a clean out but I still feel like a bunch of them are inactive. I'm going to add you guys though. at least I'll have some active neighbors haha

Banned
    I'm active! I haven't been doing any clean out, though.

Fashion Designer
    I have over 100 last I checked, and most still seem to be active. What surprises me are the small kingdoms at low levels, but when I visit the. I can still tap on a few buildings for hearts, which means they have played recently.

Every now and then I drop one that seems inactive, but not as often as I would expect.

Still, after recent timed quests, I'm sure some are likely to drop soon if they haven't already.

Rhino Keeper
    I am going to clean up after the New Year though.
    I think I should give my neighbors some time with families n friends in real life.
    Some of them maybe travelling. Like quite a lot of families are still out of power in Toronto due to earlier snow storms.
    At least I think I owe this to them, some of them are really nice fellows.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    What surprises me are the small kingdoms at low levels, but when I visit the. I can still tap on a few buildings for hearts, which means they have played recently.
    or it means they abandoned the game too long ago and their buildings are reseting.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast