Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ice Age: this really isn't fair

Farm Supplier

Angry Ice Age: this really isn't fair

First off, no matter what combo I use, I cannot breed any other habitat-dwelling dragons other than Ice Age Alcove dragons; I have all of those dragons but Icicle. I've tried just about every combo, more than once or twice, that I can think of, yet my results are either yet ANOTHER fossil dragon, which I keep selling, or, in the case of a dragon & a diamond dragon, I get that other breeding dragon. Or yet ANOTHER fossil dragon. So I'm stuck with Ice Age Alcove dwelling dragons, which leads me to my next issue:

With no other type of habitat dwelling dragon, the max MP I can conjure up is 4 every 6 minutes. With no options to hatch other than: coming back every 6 minutes or so to get more MPs, or to speed up the conjuring of them. Come on. How is that fair? I've now spent almost all of my gold quickening up this process, with no luck of getting another habitat dwelling dragon. There needs to be a time factor included in warming to hatch these eggs. Otherwise, I go to sleep at night with an egg, of which I have no clue what it might be, sitting in the nest, and wake up in the morning to 0 progress. Again, how is that fair?

I'm so frustrated right now. It seems (and I don't want to accuse here, I'm just saying) as though that the Ice Age World is there solely for storm8 to make $, not for the enjoyment of the player. There needs to be a balance, or else what's left? PO'd players who will abandon the games altogether.

Banned
    What dragon are you exactly trying for? Are you saying that you can't get any blizzard or snowflake dragons?

On the goals it tell you what dragons to breed to get the first of the other two. Or read the forums for each individual dragon. If I'm not mistaken two ice age dragons will get you one of the other types and so on and so forth. It's been so long I don't remember.

Banned
    I've found something...ice age and fuzzy will get you an Abominable Dragon. Use that with diamond to get the others.

Then, Abominable and Sasquatch will get you the Blizzard Dragon.

Hope that helps! Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mullane1 View Post
    First off, no matter what combo I use, I cannot breed any other habitat-dwelling dragons other than Ice Age Alcove dragons;.

Yep. Same here. I have gotten 10!! 10 in a row, except one. That artic world is boring anyways. But they do sell for a grand

Farm Supplier
    Oh, that reminds me. Why is the food so expensive on iOS?

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I will try those. I went a few pages in on this forum but other than the general Ice Age thread, I didn't see any others.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I've found something...ice age and fuzzy will get you an Abominable Dragon. Use that with diamond to get the others.

Then, Abominable and Sasquatch will get you the Blizzard Dragon.

Hope that helps! Good luck.
    Hi. Sorry, it doesn't, as I don't have a Fuzzy dragon. But thanks for replying!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mullane1 View Post
    Hi. Sorry, it doesn't, as I don't have a Fuzzy dragon. But thanks for replying!
    Fuzzy Dragons are really easy to get. They are Green/White and Common.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Farm Supplier
    Ok, I've tried skimming through those threads, and I can't find anywhere where it says how to breed something other than an Ice Age Alcove habitat dwelling dragon.

Can someone either link me directly to a page that shows how or just tell me what combos I need to breed? I'd really appreciate that.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast