Thread: Facebook connect not working

Fashion Designer

Facebook connect not working

Every time I try to connect to Facebook, it goes to a white page with just an option to cancel.

Are you attempting to connect the Facebook App or Safari? If you're connecting through Safari, you may have to change some of your settings. Please check your device settings for your Safari browser. Make sure the "Javascript" option is ON under the Safari settings. You can find this option by visiting your "Device Settings > Safari > Javascript > Turn ON".

Once you've done that please try connecting to Facebook again. Let me know if this fixes the issue.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 12-27-13 at 12:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    JavaScript is always on but I was connecting through app. It doesn't give me the option to choose.

Fashion Designer
    I deleted Facebook app, and tried to connect again. It said I've already authorised the mystery app. When I click "ok" or "skip", it says cannot load the page, URL doesn't exist. If I've already authorised the game, why did I never get the 50 promised gems?

Farm Supplier
    Same problem here, java is on.
    And after 2 years I still have this problem on your bingo app as well

New Resident
    I have the same problem, javascript is on but I was connecting through facebook app. Pls help me I want the 50 gems.

Fashion Designer
    I contacted staff and all I got was a message saying "case closed".