Thread: !Snowed In Goal isn't appearing!

New Resident

Exclamation !Snowed In Goal isn't appearing!

Ok so I was just finishing the coal goal where i need 12 pieces of coal so i sent everyone a request and when i wake up the next morning everyone sent me the coal so i completed the goal. But after that goal the snowed in goal was suppost to appear and it never did. I did not skip that goal with gems and i still had 18 days left! so now i can't complete "The Feast Begins" goal because i need stoves that can be unlocked with snowed in. I do not want to start all over from the begining so please help. Thank You.

To receive the "Snowed In" goal, you must first complete the other Christmas goal that is appearing on your screen, which is I believe the Cocoa Maker goal. Once you complete the "Cocoa" goal, I do believe that you will receive "Snowed In." I hope this information helps :-)
    Last edited by FruitLoopsFarms; 12-27-13 at 09:21 AM.
    Please add me on Restaurant Story! My ID is FruitLoopsFarms

Thanks, Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!

New Resident
    I completed Snowed in and it is not recognizing that I did so it will not unlock the Christmas feast oven. I am so mad. About to delete it and all the games team lava runs.

@Cnmcook: are you sure you've completed everything in the Snowed In goal? That goal has 3 items in it: pay for shovel, serve 12 snowflake cocoa, and buy 3 snowman counters. The reason I ask is because if a goal has more than 2 items in it usually only the first 2 are directly shown. We have to scroll down to see the 3rd one.

If you've really done everything then maybe email support though I believe it could take several days for them to respond. Good luck!