Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trials and Tribute Quest/Knight Hall

Nightclub Owner
    Glad you got the badge
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I got this badge last week and I was so surprised because I still have loads of expansions to do, each badge took a long time but each time it popped up saying I'd achieved one I was pretty happy

I'm having an issue with the trial of the artisan.. I have tried everything and can not get past it..help please.. Thank you!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myfamilysweets View Post
    I'm having an issue with the trial of the artisan.. I have tried everything and can not get past it..help please.. Thank you!
    Just keep making blocks and beams and you'll get it
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I am stuck on Trials of the Artisan although I play/create daily for months now. Is this a glitch? All of my other trials have been completed for months.

Have you made like a hundred each of the royal beams & blocks, the enchanted beams & blocks, and the ornate beams & blocks? Seriously, you need to craft a whole lot of each of those.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you made like a hundred each of the royal beams & blocks, the enchanted beams & blocks, and the ornate beams & blocks? Seriously, you need to craft a whole lot of each of those.
    Absolutely! Hundreds, if not thousands.

Try crafting something else in the workshop, maybe a statue or 2. Several wells. Maybe that'll help get you there. Good luck!

New Resident
    Hi I also have issues with both the chef and adventurer badge no Knights hall and no quests for three levels now have emailed problem 2 times mow but no response. Help please

Quote Originally Posted by shetrim View Post
    Hi I also have issues with both the chef and adventurer badge no Knights hall and no quests for three levels now have emailed problem 2 times mow but no response. Help please

Adventures are sent from your castle, not Knights Hall. It takes lots & lots of adventures to get that badge so keep going on them every day if possible.
    The chefs badge also requires lots of cooking, no one knows the exact number required for any of the badges. Just keep cooking dishes, pies, etc constantly until you hit that magic number.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast