Thread: What am i doing wrong?

What am i doing wrong?

Been playing this game for awhile now and cant seem to get any one of the three gem dragons available its so depressing as well as frustrating there is no combination i have not tried am i unable to get them because im an android user if so just tell me and my frustrations would not be so bad or if you know what im doing wrong help please.

Fashion Designer
    You can't breed the treasure dragons. They are available to buy for ios only atm

Fashion Designer
    If you are trying for dragons with 3 colors, they are very difficult because of the number of possibilities. For example, gingerbread is white red and green. Just make sure you have all three colors, and only those three colors, in your pool, to maximize your chances

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    If you are trying for dragons with 3 colors, they are very difficult because of the number of possibilities. For example, gingerbread is white red and green. Just make sure you have all three colors, and only those three colors, in your pool, to maximize your chances
    This is good information. Thank you!

So ~

Both dragons should have all three colors, that you are breeding? Or am I just not getting it? Lol!
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 12-27-13 at 03:59 AM. Reason: A boo boo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    This is good information. Thank you!

So ~

Both drsgons should have all three colors, that you are breeding? Or am I just not getting it? Lol!
    No, say with the gingerbread which is white, red and green, you'd put a green dragon on one side (like forest) and a white and red dragon on the other (like love, laserlight)...although, I've seen quite a few people getting him using virtue/forest. The reason they can use virtue is because he is pink, which is made up of red and white. Hope that makes sense to you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    No, say with the gingerbread which is white, red and green, you'd put a green dragon on one side (like forest) and a white and red dragon on the other (like love, laserlight)...although, I've seen quite a few people getting him using virtue/forest. The reason they can use virtue is because he is pink, which is made up of red and white. Hope that makes sense to you
    Well good lord in heaven! It does make sense! Thank you!

Thanks ill keep trying

Banned
    Which dragons are you trying for specifically? Let's say you are going for aurora....breed an island and magic. It can be any combo, just so long as the two dragons make up the three colors needed.

If it's a Xmas dragon, let say Gingerbread, follow that same formula. But try to use a red/white dragon with a green dragon, to limit the chances of your not getting an annoying virtue.

Don't be shy....always ask questions and let us know which dragons are being brats. We will help you beat it up and drag it to your island.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Well good lord in heaven! It does make sense! Thank you!

You're very welcome! Anytime I can help, just ask away!