Thread: Old goals popping up when I log in

Old goals popping up when I log in

I got an android tablet and Everytime I log into restaurant story it goes through each and every goal since I have been playing. I spend 5+ minutes pressing no thanks. Is there any stop to this happening?

Hmmm.... That is strange. unfortunately, I use an Apple device for my restaurant, but yes, I have never heard this happening before. Based on my knowledge, I will tell you that I don't think you can stop this from happening. My advice is if you can, take a few screenshots of this, if it is still happening, and upload them. Maybe we can give you a little more help :-)

Join My Group- Got Restaurants? I am looking for someone to take over my old group- it's called Story Game Lovers. Will you take over?
    Send me a PM if you need me! Add me on Restaurant Story- ID is FruitLoopsFarms
    THANK YOU!!! :-)
    Please add me on Restaurant Story! My ID is FruitLoopsFarms

Thanks, Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!

Rhino Keeper
    Ive noticed that this happens when I log out of one account and into another one. The only way to stop it is to exit the game and go back onto it. It really is impossible to try to play with the old goals flashing x(

Grand Emperor
    This has been happening on android for probably close to a year. Teamlava will tell you to identify the goals and send screenshots to support, but it doesn't seem to do any good. People have listed in detail and posted screenshots on this forum and it still happens.

For me, I get them when I get an internet / out of sync error and the game restarts. I use the back button to exit out of the goals and restart.

Others get the goals each time they start up. I don't know how they resolve their issue

Farm Supplier
    Mine do that too. Just have to spend the first 5 mins of your rs day getting rid of the notifications.

New Resident
    I have this problem too. I emailed support a while back and was told to go to Applications Manager on the device settings menu and scroll down to RS and tap Force Close. Then you reopen the game. I swear I do it daily, and while it gets rid of the string of goal pop ups, it's still very irritating to have to do this EVERY day. It seems to be Android specific.

I have the same problem and I don't play with more accounts! It's the reason I stopped playing some time ago. Missed playing the game though, but it still happens more than once a week and it's reeaalllyy annoying!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh crud those pop ups are ANNOYING! I accidentally "skipped" for gems a task that I already finished. It was for only one gem BUT I can imagine how much worse it would have been had it been for more! Team Lava is well aware of this and will not fix it because it is a cash cow for making people fall into these gem pits.

The simple thing to do is to hit the back button until it ask if you want to exit the game. Select YES. Then reopen the game. All those goals/popups will be gone.

Nightclub Owner
    When will this problem be fixed? I have stopped playing on my android devices because of it.